Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario might be on to something here, I'm thinking it's Easter at Dayn Towers, we are gonna get all cosy with chocolate. I'll order some plastic eggs and chicks, push the boat out. Next week think I'll move on to my birthday, which isn't for months. Denial is a cosy place to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That mug confuses me, is it not a travel mug? I mean, why would you use a lidded cup at home? Why would someone that never travels, purchase a travel mug? Does he sit in bed drinking tea, then have to get up to brush his teeth? Why does the picture on his tv look like it is cctv footage of his bed? So many questions, so little time …
I wondered this too. It makes me chuckle when I see the autumn mug though, as it looks awkward to hold and like it would be horrible to drink out off so it makes me happy he is having to use it to fit in with his vibe.

I still want to know where Hannah slept when she was staying too? Why does this still bother me 😂 I need to get right back in my own lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wondered this too. It makes me chuckle when I see the autumn mug though, as it looks awkward to hold and like it would be horrible to drink out off so it makes me happy he is having to use it to fit in with his vibe.

I still want to know where Hannah slept when she was staying too? Why does this still bother me 😂 I need to get right back in my own lane.
I think Maz and Deek slept on the Sofas and Hannah Wax got the bed. I am sure Hannah showed Maz on the sofa in her stories. Hope that helps you sleep tonight my lovelie 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The perfume Hannah got him is bleeping rotten, despite the expense.

Ahm just in from a day and night with ma Mum. We went for drinks, dinner and to the theatre. Im so full of love for everyone other than Mario and his empty life.

Love youse aw especially @Babybail93 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The perfume Hannah got him is bleeping rotten, despite the expense.

Ahm just in from a day and night with ma Mum. We went for drinks, dinner and to the theatre. Im so full of love for everyone other than Mario and his empty life.

Love youse aw especially @Babybail93 ❤
Aw we awe love you too babes! Glad you had a lovely day with your Mam. I’m taking mine to the Trafford Centre the morrow. Gonna try and get her some £5 hooker shoes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Am no well…. (toothache) so very crabbit. I am about to catch up and see what the little 💩 has been up to. Mwah mwah 🥔❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually follow someone from New England ‘kjp’ if anyone who actually enjoys actual seasonal photography and New England in their glory and they’ve just shared this pumpkin pie recipe .. hope he has a bash at it seems as I’m sure he will read on here
E8620B18-24D5-44BC-A746-E3B1E706955C.jpeg

Am no well…. (toothache) so very crabbit. I am about to catch up and see what the little 💩 has been up to. Mwah mwah 🥔❤
Am in yer lain hen, let’s get ourselves a supply cup of whiskey each hope we can sleep ok tonight (not ☹) were gonae be crabbit aw night and the morra

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I actually follow someone from New England ‘kjp’ if anyone who actually enjoys actual seasonal photography and New England in their glory and they’ve just shared this pumpkin pie recipe .. hope he has a bash at it seems as I’m sure he will read on hereView attachment 758491

Am in yer lain hen, let’s get ourselves a supply cup of whiskey each hope we can sleep ok tonight (not ☹) were gonae be crabbit aw night and the morra
I’m still awake, in pain and crabbit. 🙁 But… I have caught up on Mazda, and the fact the all the fake leaves (including the 3 he has framed) will stink of fish brings me some comfort. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m still awake, in pain and crabbit. 🙁 But… I have caught up on Mazda, and the fact the all the fake leaves (including the 3 he has framed) will stink of fish brings me some comfort. 👍
Same here ma lovelie, 😂 It’s the worst pain ever.. but chantin youse on that yer in tae see that wood hill dentist come Monday? A couldnae get an appointment so hud tae make do wae a local one 45 minutes up the road .. crabbit!

• Haha
The problem with oor Marion is he’s absolutely desperate tae smell the wealth which is why he thinks showing off the £200 baggarat roooge will dae just that that. But see at the end oh the day and when the new day a dawn comes ma lovelies, he’s a wee Ayrshire wannabe kickin aboot his paisley cooncil flat wae his two hunner pound fragrance and fake leaves that are reeking oh pish & fish.
Am away tae smell ma wealth in my four bed detached hoose wae no wan bit oh autumn shite vibes in the place.
Tons o love Mazda ya wee cretin x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just saw his rant about the pizza but notice he’s scranned every bit other than wan slice so Cannae have been that bad!

Have a good Sunday everyone ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You went to bed at 8 you bleep, so of course you’d wake up early! Even if you woke up at 3 after sleeping at 9, that’s 6hrs sleep. Silly prick

777BB4CD-D14E-4A88-9D54-C40A8C412F2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just saw his rant about the pizza but notice he’s scranned every bit other than wan slice so Cannae have been that bad!

Have a good Sunday everyone ❤
He choked it doon ma lovelie cos it wiz paid fur and he waited fur an hour and a hawf so sit doon in yur aine lane, his pizza, his rules... karma on yer arse

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So the wee fanny is in bed at 8.30 on a Saturday night, wearing a £200 aftershave, drinking from a sippy cup, reading Take A Break magazine after waiting 2 hours for a pizza to be delivered which he could have picked up from 2 streets away.

I can’t. I just can’t anymore.
What an old man.
Me and my girls were up singing and dancing at the Magic of Motown show, at the same time he was tucked up in bed.

Give your head a shake, Maz. Has the past 18 month's not shown you how precious life is to go out and enjoy it...Tit!🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.