Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Mornin luvlees so Marjorie has invested in a blind...most people invest in stocks and shares ...not this clown 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

scottishsweetie

He's getting messages from people asking how to clean the blinds 😂😂. Blinds have been around for decades, anyone who asks him how to clean them must be as thick as he is!🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Right!?! And as if they’re going to find a high end perfume sold in luxury department stores in The Perfume Shop 😂Nothing smells like “rich bitch” more than Baccarat Rouge 540. Not a grown man his 40s, on the beg, living a boring life in his bed sit in Paisley aww wee cozy with his Hinch shite.
Still cracks me up that he has a £200 perfume when he doesn’t fucking go anywhere. What’s the point? He’d be better off with a tin of Impulse

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Of course he’s feeling down today, the high from the embarrassing Autumn performance has worn off and it’s worn off quick. I’m calling bullshit that Deek ‘dragged him out the house’ What’s really happened is he’s coming down big time and wants to go out and spend some money to see what else he can post to get some likes. He’s clucking for his next fix, the sad bastard.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Dove88

I've obviously nae class cos I use the same mugs year round. I'll stay in my own seasonless lane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

adgifted

Four years, he said they'd had it eight years in his poor me story.

It's a council flat, originally in Derek's name, but Mario says its joint now. Who knows...
The only joint in that flat is the one derek smokes ma lovelies so aye. Sit yerself doon, nae debates.

• Haha

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Happy Sunday ma lovelies!!! I'm also just catching up due to having too actually having to work more than 3 hours a week in my bespoke job! I've settled doon and got aw cosy with some criss and joos and treatit masel to watching the tour of the bedsit!

Its the easy peelers in the lantern for me 🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Imagine being nearly 40, pulling your house keys out and you’ve got a faux leather keyring with aluminium charums attached to it. 😩 How is he the same age as me?

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
£300 quid on leafs when he's going to be out on his arse. 😂
An Instagram home account, without the home bit. Screaming, he's read here enough to know ffs. The idea he'll get a new build hoose ahead of a family with kids, nope. He'll have all his wax burners in black bags in a shopping trolley, sitting on a park bench with piss stained trackkies shouting at passers by. I used to be an influencer. 😂 😭 🤦‍♀️ ⚰ ⚰ ⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not sure that velvet sofas and headboard is a good idea as Delboys hair looks like Velcro to me!!
😂 It’s to stop him running away

How can Mario look at Derek and not think to himself “I’m seriously punching here. I should wind my neck in a bit”?
My feeling is that he knows this ma lovelie and that’s why he never goes a night out, in case Derek gets a better offer. I can just imagine the face on him when Derek gets eyed up 😂

3D1D5C44-FB45-4085-AF6A-BBD546E06B1E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
All I came home with today is this cardigan from Primark in the scent static and colour shite…….

Goes on to show three other purchases from today 😩

• Haha

adgifted

Oor Marion will be livid seeing these 😂 they bedsheets will have been ripped right oot fae under poor Deek & Rayn straight on a boil wash at 4am this morning. Oor thread oor rules Maz! Living oor lives as we should, ripping the cunt right oot you!

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
His inability to use the correct “there, their and they’re” makes my teeth itch. And to, too and two. Basic Marion. Basic!!
Oh and why do these so called influencers tell us our best is good enough. I spent yesterday on the sofa in a premenstrual huff, eating cheap supermarket own Frazzles and picking my cuticles. The kids got fishfingers for tea and the hubby got a flea in his ear for having THAT look in his eye at bedtime. It was far from good enough. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35