Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copying hinch. Sheโ€™s bee doing g that for about a year ๐Ÿ™„

so happy lovelies does he like spiced pumpkin or does he not? ๐Ÿค” confused!!
Heโ€™s likely as confused as us my lovelie ๐Ÿ˜
The fella is nothing short of a complete nutter on all levels ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's abzalootley stunnin ma lovelie, but am surprised you've heard of it since it's a wee company called Lancome that makes it, but noo I've chanted thum on fae the rooftops am sure it'll be a new dayn of dawn for their wee bespoke business. Ma platform, ma rules hen.
๐Ÿคฃ
Not one I've used before as it was a gift off my niece. I'm usually an Angel, Coco, Coco Noir or Flower Bomb wearer

Reactions: 10
Oooo we are going on another journey soon my loviles get all cosy for it with the criss and jooos

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww ffs we are now going on a miller and carter and fkin beauty and the beast journeeee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ buckle up lovelies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
One of my favourite restaurants as well and that bastard has to grace it with his ugly presence ๐Ÿ˜ 
We don't get much change from ยฃ60 per person, so l hope he faints at the bill!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thatโ€™s what us normal gays would do ma lovelie. ๐Ÿฅ” Not been to CC Blooms in years!! Remember it before it got its make over? Was a hovel but a bloody great night out!

A love the theatre so much but Beauty and The Beast is a step too far for me. Suppose Les Mis or Phantom of the Opera would be lost on someone that has 3 brain cells.
The dancefloor downstairs! Yeh all changed to seating last time I was there and that was ages ago. Bringing back memories of all the old nights out - Tunnel Wednesdays ๐Ÿฅฒ โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've obviously nae class cos I use the same mugs year round. I'll stay in my own seasonless lane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've obviously nae class cos I use the same mugs year round. I'll stay in my own seasonless lane.
Nae class and nae seasonal glass! Itโ€™s almost like youโ€™re not trying to impress 100K strangers online ๐Ÿ˜• try harder ma lovelie!! ๐Ÿ’Ž

ps. My St Andrewโ€™s day mug is my absolute favourite. A staple if you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I doubt the Kardashians would be a fan of you an awl Maz.

You absaloote wet wipe. ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yuz are arul right oot yer lainz so yuz are! Mario disnae like the flavour Pumpkin spice but he does love the scent Pumpkin spice. So aye even he disnae try tae lick the wax melts. Honk honk get oot me lain and back tae yours my lain my rules

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This has to be a new record surely. Can't even write a three word sentence without a spelling mistake ๐Ÿ˜• what a walloper, nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dancefloor downstairs! Yeh all changed to seating last time I was there and that was ages ago. Bringing back memories of all the old nights out - Tunnel Wednesdays ๐Ÿฅฒ โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
A was just talking to ma other half about Tunnel Wednesdays the other day. Was ma fav night of the week!!

Ahm sure Kendall Jenner is delighted that sheโ€™s got Mario McKnights seal of approval.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New fashion highlight ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.