Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Right that’s me deed and finished for the day 😭😭😭🙈🙈🙈🙈 saw that a “family member” had liked one of mazdas pics 😳 said to them what the fk you doing liking his pic and they say “I used to work with him” my own flesh and blood and I didn’t know this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Babybail93

VIP Member
I called it this morning that he’d be in a funk tomorrow on his come down. I didn’t expect it to hit this quick! 😂

5A425244-9539-4872-9215-0EC02C77D7BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Buckle up my lovelies 😭looks like we are going on a cooncil demolition journeeeeeee 🙈Who wants to place bets he’ll be the last one in the building clutching his beak and housecoat, placards oot screaming save the media wall 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Badaboom

VIP Member
The pink lamp will never not make me laugh 😂
F3D0112F-4F18-497F-9422-B342ACD54FD7.jpeg

Nothing says cosy quite like a glass jar containing over packaged children’s sweets!
1FAFC62C-9901-4D90-B6BD-91B1B1D349BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

adgifted

@Under the influencer I’M DEAD 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

The House of Wax & Criss n Joos ones are outstanding ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I’ve never seen anything funnier in my life. My beak has been well and truly clutched this dayn of dawn ma lovelie mwah! 💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Babybail93

VIP Member
Two men in their 30’s who only need a one bed? You’re gonna be bottom of the list for any housing hen 😂 maybe we’ll get taken on a hostel jurneh before they are rehoused. We can hope!

Better ask your aunt if your old room is still available to store all the shite you’ve wasted a house deposit on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Badaboom

VIP Member
That mug confuses me, is it not a travel mug? I mean, why would you use a lidded cup at home? Why would someone that never travels, purchase a travel mug? Does he sit in bed drinking tea, then have to get up to brush his teeth? Why does the picture on his tv look like it is cctv footage of his bed? So many questions, so little time …

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The haribos are ready for the trick or treaters obvs as they will be defo comin up his back passage past the junkies and ring door bell in only seven weeks time ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
“I don’t suffer with mental health” I beg to differ Moria. You seem to be so unhappy with your life, so much so that you have to live a fake life through Instagram. You spend money you don’t have so you can keep up with other people and so that you have something to post on Instagram that will get you attention. You tell lies about how you apparently cleared your debt so that people will think you’re well off. Everything you do is for Instagram because you clearly feel like you have nothing else in life. You decorate your house several times a year so you can get likes on Instagram which will give you a quick temporary buzz and once that wears off you’re on to decorating or changing something else. You can try and convince yourself all you want but it’s painfully obvious to the rest of us that things aren’t as rosy as you make out. I honestly think he needs to come off Instagram properly at least for a while because it’s taken over his life. He needs to start trying to enjoy the life he has rather than trying to present it as something it’s not for the benefit of strangers on the internet. There is so much more to life than Instagram but he doesn’t seem to understand that. I genuinely think that he didn’t get enough attention while he was growing up, maybe at school who knows but it’s very clear to see that he craves attention now as an adult. Anyways lovelies I’ll get off my therapist chair now because it was actually a cast off of broken stock, gifted to me by Danyell, it has a wonky leg and it’s like sitting on a pile o bricks and so forth, BUT! it was free! So we look on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
He knew fine well Hannah would get that aftershave after all the hinting. In fact that’s a lie, he didn’t even hint, he outright begged. He said from the start that all he wanted was that aftershave. Derek didn’t buy him it did he 🤔 I think he knew only Hannah would be able to afford such a thing. Imagine a grown man being so brazen begging for such an expensive item for his birthday knowing fine well she would end up buying it. He should be ashamed of himself and highly embarrassed too. If he’s so well off how could he not put his hand in his pocket and buy it himself? That’s a red neck, so embarrassing 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Hi ma lovelies, just catching up for the day on this Boujee bespoke cozy thread. In the meantime I’ve done a wee mock up of a snowy scene at his hoose, which looks just ever so slightly different to the one he has shared 😂😂 what a fucking fanny, I was sweating my tits aff earlier the day and this wee fud is getting a fucking hard on over Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
❤🥔❤🥔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40