Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Dove88 for this new bespoke, pure boujee thread title. It was a close one, but you just pipped it with 32 likes

DEB43C6C-F7EE-47D0-8DDB-0FB04682CECE.jpeg

We are now flying through threads at a rate of about one a week! Go us. It’s all this gold content Mario keeps giving us.

So after the pure craic that was Mario’s 38th birthday we thought we’d be in for a quiet week. Oh no! We have autumn to look forward to.

Just as an Indian Summer hit the UK, she has decided to make the bed sit awe cosy with leafs in the colour orange and scent fish. Pumpkins absolutely everywhere. A bespoke autumnal beverage station. Autumn candles galore, despite him nae likening seasonal scents. Make it make sense

The irony was lost on Mario as he filmed himself sweating his tits off in front of a fan on turbo. This all took place with an “Autumn” bunting banner in the back ground.

We discovered his old Facebook and Twitter accounts that he has forgotten the passwords to so he cannae block us out. They just proved that he’s always been a nasty little witch with delusions of grandeur WAY above his station.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Come home and a new thread has been started.
He's doing us proud 👏

Reactions: 15
Does the view from his window look like it has over grown grass and rubbish?!.
It seemed like he couldn't pan the camera away quick enough after lifting the blind🤣
The way he has his blinds half up is irritating, is it me? I have mine down, and the slats angled open or closed etc. He still has them the way he had his other blinds. Pffffft
Also, how much were we up to on the tat buying. Needs putting here. I'd do it but I'm dead, posting from beyond the grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mornin luvlees so Marjorie has invested in a blind...most people invest in stocks and shares ...not this clown 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does the view from his window look like it has over grown grass and rubbish?!.
It seemed like he couldn't pan the camera away quick enough after lifting the blind🤣
“Invest”
He just sees. Begs. Gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh good grief, about 10 years behind with the wooden slatted blind trend, nowt wrong with them obviously but just that prick acting as if they're just invented, why have them pulled up?? Isn't the point to keep them down and angle them depending on the light, ffs, he is a scrotebag. He is a fanny and I'm mortified by him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did he not get a discount code to share for the blinds like the others? 🤔😚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Good morning ma lovelies. Can someone please #gift maz a dictionary? ‘youse’? Back in my aine lane now xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh good grief, about 10 years behind with the wooden slatted blind trend, nowt wrong with them obviously but just that prick acting as if they're just invented, why have them pulled up?? Isn't the point to keep them down and angle them depending on the light, ffs, he is a scrotebag. He is a fanny and I'm mortified by him.
He would really like some net curtains, but he's being all modern.
*whispers* I don't mind those IKEA nets. 🤫

• Haha
Wow I blinked and a new bespoke thread.
Still the same hole he was last month.

• Haha
The use of ‘youse’ and his voice in that last story ‘get yousin this bewtiful cuppp’ made me want to curl up n die

Okay back in ma ain lane xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning ma lovelies. I am abzolutely delighted to see a boujie new thread on this dayn of dawn. @Babybail93 has gone above and beyond wunce again and pulledit oot the bag. Highly recommend!

Now unto business... Why has he written "Ad Brand rep" in speech marks in the middle of his text? 🤣 Why not just add a tag at the top? Everything he does is so backwards 😂 Anyways that's awe I'm posting the day! Tattie hearts to youse awe 🥔

Screenshot_20210911-102028~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My lovelies I cannot believe a new thread on my wedding day!! Thanks to youse aww for chanting me as I head down the path onto a new journey. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Morning ma lovelies. I am abzolutely delighted to see a boujie new thread on this dayn of dawn. @Babybail93 has gone above and beyond wunce again and pulledit oot the bag. Highly recommend!

Now unto business... Why has he written "Ad Brand rep" in speech marks in the middle of his text? 🤣 Why not just add a tag at the top? Everything he does is so backwards 😂 Anyways that's awe I'm posting the day! Tattie hearts to youse awe 🥔

View attachment 757165
But I always youse my sphonge cloth but it’s amazing for damp dusting?! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!

My lovelies I cannot believe a new thread on my wedding day!! Thanks to youse aww for chanting me as I head down the path onto a new journey. ❤
Have the best day hen!!! We will aw be oan the rooftops in Beirut later chanting you oan!! A hope you’ll have aw the lassies oan the dance floor fur the slosh later!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He's getting messages from people asking how to clean the blinds 😂😂. Blinds have been around for decades, anyone who asks him how to clean them must be as thick as he is!🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ma luvlie, wishing you all the best on this bespoke day of yours as you embark on yer new jurneeee and many happy days ahead so aye and so forth💎

(Have the most fantastic day my love ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.