Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commission for showing of a birthday gift… his middle aged mafia are as fucked in the head as he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Karma has struck me ma lovelies. Slagged up for a meeting, turned up, flustered fella looking like I'd caught him mid wank, found him in his office in a grubby trackie. "I thought we were zooming" Oh and I'd walked through the bastard rain to get there. 😂 😭 🤦‍♀️
It still ain't autumn though.
Sending yourself praise and pretending you make things sell out is cringe Mario, stop it. Nobody believes you.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Karma has struck me ma lovelies. Slagged up for a meeting, turned up, flustered fella looking like I'd caught him mid wank, found him in his office in a grubby trackie. "I thought we were zooming" Oh and I'd walked through the bastard rain to get there. 😂 😭 🤦‍♀️
It still ain't autumn though.
Sending yourself praise and pretending you make things sell out is cringe Mario, stop it. Nobody believes you.
It’s pissing down here and so muggy! As a fat bird I am not ok 😂 at least with the rain you can’t see the sweat pouring off me. Can’t believe that maggot had its heating on last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOOOL he’s obviously ticked off that it’s been discussed here how he isn’t an influencer like he thinks he is and never will be so has resorted to - yet again - sending himself messages off a fake profile to desperately prove to tattle that he has some sort of influence 😂 what an absolute bleeping weapon of a boy. He really has sunk to a new low today and I bleeping love it!! He’s so rattled and bothered that his account is a failure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I sprayed Cloud on my wrist in Boots once and I had a headache for 12 hours, even after scrubbing it off. Karma on ma arse for no sticking with my trusty La Vie Est Belle ma lovelies. Karma! On! My! Arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Personally I’d go for Barnardo’s SS22
Even they’re both a stretch hen.

2020 Marion - Ahhh absoluterly hate seasonal scents

2021 Marion - Ahhh love pumpkin spice wax melts.

We are aw trying to stay in oor ain lanes Marion and you’re bleeping zig zagging aw over the place ya toilet brush looking melt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Man who hates seasonal scents now says pumpkin spice is his “fav”. Sort your freaking lies out, Marian, you’re a walking contradiction. And on the subject of melts, (the wax variety and him) how many more of those does that fire hazard of a bed sit need?

What a bellend and that is why this is ma “fav” Tattle page, ma lovelies.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
For anyone that has had a bespoke blocking off the wee hobbit, here is Autumn Mario style. It is just as classy as you’d imagine
I will say one thing for the wee scroat... At least it's not grey and white like hinches. He's used autumn colours. He's still a wee hobbit on this dayn of dawn so aye 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As bleeping IF someone went into the perfume shop asking for that, get in the BIN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I sprayed Cloud on my wrist in Boots once and I had a headache for 12 hours, even after scrubbing it off. Karma on ma arse for no sticking with my trusty La Vie Est Belle ma lovelies. Karma! On! My! Arse!
I wore that on Saturday! 👍

Reactions: 5
I wore that on Saturday! 👍
It's abzalootley stunnin ma lovelie, but am surprised you've heard of it since it's a wee company called Lancome that makes it, but noo I've chanted thum on fae the rooftops am sure it'll be a new dayn of dawn for their wee bespoke business. Ma platform, ma rules hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aww ffs we are now going on a miller and carter and fkin beauty and the beast journeeee 😂😂🙈 buckle up lovelies 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's skipped right too autumn and is now getting winter vibes. Is he cutting pages out of his calender? Like ripping months out? Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think Miller & Carter do rice, chicken balls and chips, or happy meals for the wee yin (Derek).

I wonder if they will make a night of it and go to CC Blooms after the show, drinking and dancing till 3am?

LOL only kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think Miller & Carter do rice, chicken balls and chips, or happy meals for the wee yin (Derek).

I wonder if they will make a night of it and go to CC Blooms after the show, drinking and dancing till 3am?

LOL only kidding
They’ll probably leave at the interval so Moira can get home and get awwe cosy. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.