Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Who's tallying up his spending?
Screenshot_20210918-200408_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210918-200410_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210918-200412_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210918-200414_Instagram.jpg

Thread suggestion

Autumn's arrived in ma wee flat, getting winter vibes, all cawzy an that. It's ma life nae debates, it's ma flat, I pay full rates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
OMG OMG I HAVE SWERVED SO FAST I’VE DEFINITELY GOT WHIPLASH.

SCREAMING!!!!!!

Dream on hen, you’ll no get a brand new build, not a chance. You’ll be rehomed like for like, from one hovel to the next.

I’ve spent all my money on D’s rented council flat and they are taking it all away. Cry me a river!!! All about himself and all about material possessions. Nothing about the memories made of living with your fiancé? The good times, the laughs, the parties, No?

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG I’ve just watched them. I have tears streaming down my face and clutching my beak and my hoosecoat. He couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket!!! And Deek just sitting in bed scrolling through his phone while Maz is almost orgasmic at his own singing “ability”. Best laugh I’ve had in ages 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m actually affronted for him!
A440F196-0213-41FA-8D82-0C168CEE57FB.jpeg

I just had to go and watch them too, the state of the armpits on that t-shirt... absolutely bogging!

• Haha
  • Sick

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
OK so he's got a few years warning, so a sensible person would work more hours, get a second job, don't spend a penny they don't have to. Monetise their Instagram. Be in a position to put down a deposit on a home that's theirs. What do we reckon... 😂 🤡
The strain of this will probably split them up anyway, Mario crying about his skincare collection being made homeless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Dove88

Just saw his rant about the pizza but notice he’s scranned every bit other than wan slice so Cannae have been that bad!

Have a good Sunday everyone ❤
He choked it doon ma lovelie cos it wiz paid fur and he waited fur an hour and a hawf so sit doon in yur aine lane, his pizza, his rules... karma on yer arse

• Haha
Gorgeous new home with a back and front door? 😂😂 hahahaha keep dreaming dickhead!

He was warned all along about wasting money for insta validation. 2 guys who work, have no kids, and never leave the house could have easily put away some savings over the last few years for a deposit for the ‘home they’ve always wanted’

But no, 436 wax burners and 324 mugs was apparently money better spent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Marions news today as made me super happy. Ecstatic even! The building has probably weakened due to Marions extensive collection of fucking tat. Even the council doesn't want the prawn prick of paisley. Cannot wait for the tearful packing up and 'locking the door for one last time' montage. Now fuck off you balding Mr Bean.

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Sorry but what does he mean no help?!!!! Is he forgetting all the ‘gifted’ stuff that he has begged and begged and degraded himself for???

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
What on earth has he got three dozen of. Second shelf up from the ground. Derek hun, when you get home first, chuck them all in the bin. What a waste.

Hello ma lovelie *waves like mario* how was your wedding? 😘

Hello ma lovelie *waves like mario* how was your wedding? 😘
It was gorgeous! As it was not raining we were able to get married outside on the side of a Loch. It was very bespoke ❤

• Heart

Inmyainlane

I’m actually embarrassed for him. Down in the dumps and broadcasting it, being treatid to £215 perfume or aftershave whatever it is from some random while deek probs saved to buy him a Jo Malone candle and is upstaged by AMA May! The fact that he could have bought himself the BR if he hadn’t basically bought a load of shite for autumn. It’s a shame Scotland doesn’t have bailiffs as I would genuinely LOVE to see how bent table being put into the back of a van!! He’s honestly OBSESSED with spending money for Instagram likes. He needs help

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
So ma lovelies….As a non local I’m coming out of ma laine to say what you have shown me of where he lives is basically that it’s as rough as fuck. Just wondering if thats why all his shopping trips and nights out end up with him home early? Does Seedhill turn into The Purge after dark? 😉🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
How I'd describe Mario's home.
Uncomfortable looking, and too tidy that I'd be on edge to hold a coffee cup incase l spilt it 😳
I'm house proud, but his is too OTT with tidiness 👎
It isn't tidy really, he's got things thrown behind the sofa, things behind doors. Cupboards filled with shite. There is no attention to detail, sloppy DIY painting, things like the edges on the flooring not finished properly. And it's all so crammed, you can't walk into the bathroom without tripping over Rayn's bed, you can't fully open the kitchen door cos of the cat litter tray. He's at that point where one bad thing happens and he starts hoarding piss in bottles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
He’s a fucking idiot!!

I’ve no sympathy for him, it was his own choice to spend so much money on something that isn’t even his. All the money he’s spent on tat and decorating It over the years could have been a deposit for a house or a flat of their own.
And if he’s known for five weeks why is he still spending money doing other things to it like the new room blinds! Ridiculous

• Haha