Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ma lovelies a bespoke new thread just in time for the end of summer and for Maz’s boujee autumnal tatt display. I think he needs to sit down and get some class because all that autumn tit looks awful and so tacky. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do it like you. And every week l just close them both ways and run a feather duster over rather than use that thing he's got. His must be manky 🤣
Thats exactly what I do. 🤷‍♀️ Why would you need to do anything else. Can't see basing your personality on cleaning, it's as bizarre as hoarding etc. I was going to clean today, but I've found more fun things to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The sun is absolutely splitting the skies in Glasgow. I’m sat pissing myself thinking about him surrounding with all that shite and the sun beating in his windows. He will be CRABBIT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I called it this morning that he’d be in a funk tomorrow on his come down. I didn’t expect it to hit this quick! 😂

5A425244-9539-4872-9215-0EC02C77D7BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s the must huv glass pumpkin filled with bags of haribo that do it for me, sets the place right off!
He could have at least got the Haribo Tangfastics they come in an orange bag, they would have totally gone with his autumn vibes!! 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Of course he’s feeling down today, the high from the embarrassing Autumn performance has worn off and it’s worn off quick. I’m calling bullshit that Deek ‘dragged him out the house’ What’s really happened is he’s coming down big time and wants to go out and spend some money to see what else he can post to get some likes. He’s clucking for his next fix, the sad bastard.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That Hannah just gave him £215 perfume for his birthday. Is she nuts? I bet she paid for the hotel stay too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Omg!!! So he’s responded to tattlers with ‘what did Hannah buy’ I spat ma coffee out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus christ how much does he value "things"

Mazzza hen, if you didn't fritter cash away and just looked after the things you already have instead of constantly changing them you'd be able to afford nice things like the fragrance. You'd be able to get some nice classy outfits and have some decent aftershaves and get out and about and have holidays abroad to look forward to. Look what you've just pissed up the wall on plastic leafs? You could've got aftershave with that! Absolutely ridiculous little pipsqueak of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
While the sad bleep was wrapped up in his hoosecoat/hotel slippers, rearranging pumpkins and plastic leafs and pausing DVD menus for his insta photo shoot - I was oot getting pished at a festival with real friends dodging covid, drinking overpriced beer, enjoying the music, the warm summer air, making memories. Living my best life Mario 😊🖕 and not a pumpkin in sight

That’s wee Deek just creamed his pants 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.