Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ali88

“It’s pricey I’m not gonnae pay that” - also the same man who bought a £400 hairdryer when he’s no hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
So the wee fanny is in bed at 8.30 on a Saturday night, wearing a £200 aftershave, drinking from a sippy cup, reading Take A Break magazine after waiting 2 hours for a pizza to be delivered which he could have picked up from 2 streets away.

I can’t. I just can’t anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
My lovelies I cannot believe a new thread on my wedding day!! Thanks to youse aww for chanting me as I head down the path onto a new journey. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thank you to @Dove88 for this new bespoke, pure boujee thread title. It was a close one, but you just pipped it with 32 likes

DEB43C6C-F7EE-47D0-8DDB-0FB04682CECE.jpeg

We are now flying through threads at a rate of about one a week! Go us. It’s all this gold content Mario keeps giving us.

So after the pure craic that was Mario’s 38th birthday we thought we’d be in for a quiet week. Oh no! We have autumn to look forward to.

Just as an Indian Summer hit the UK, she has decided to make the bed sit awe cosy with leafs in the colour orange and scent fish. Pumpkins absolutely everywhere. A bespoke autumnal beverage station. Autumn candles galore, despite him nae likening seasonal scents. Make it make sense

The irony was lost on Mario as he filmed himself sweating his tits off in front of a fan on turbo. This all took place with an “Autumn” bunting banner in the back ground.

We discovered his old Facebook and Twitter accounts that he has forgotten the passwords to so he cannae block us out. They just proved that he’s always been a nasty little bitch with delusions of grandeur WAY above his station.

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Oh god you trolls never let me down. I’ve never moved so fast from his insta to here.

We will have a new thread before the day is oot. And if I may propose a new thread title -

Mario’s moving on fae Beruit coz the cooncil are chucking him oot

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Lovelies! Not sure if yous will have heard of the movie Misery because it’s a bespoke made to order film by a very small business called Stephen King however it’s very fitting because I refuse to believe Derek shacked up with this lunatic willingly, he was obviously kidnapped against his will and so forth. Babygurl Ryan was also abducted but at least her and Deek have each other until they manage to escape one day while mario is doing one of his 40 minute shifts

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Omg how rude that Hannah asked him to open that on FaceTime so she could see his reaction and he didn’t! And it’s such bad taste to go bragging all over insta with it. He needs to take a seat and get some class! So aye!

Also WHERE is he going to be going that requires £215 aftershave!? The bingo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Babybail93

VIP Member
All the huns telling him he’ll get his dream home next 😂 don’t get his hopes up you nasty bitches 😂

Then there’s this one. I can’t tell if she’s taking the piss hahaha

24313DC2-DD78-444A-B96B-CE339F53F804.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Babybail93

VIP Member
He knew fine well Hannah would get that aftershave after all the hinting. In fact that’s a lie, he didn’t even hint, he outright begged. He said from the start that all he wanted was that aftershave. Derek didn’t buy him it did he 🤔 I think he knew only Hannah would be able to afford such a thing. Imagine a grown man being so brazen begging for such an expensive item for his birthday knowing fine well she would end up buying it. He should be ashamed of himself and highly embarrassed too. If he’s so well off how could he not put his hand in his pocket and buy it himself? That’s a red neck, so embarrassing 😳
I think it’s a piss take that he couldn’t wait to open it. She said she wanted him to open it on Skype with him. He’s opened it alone and said he didn’t bother calling her because he knows she’ll be busy. So rude!

• Wow
Reactions: 47

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
I don't know guys, I feel it needs just a little something extra and........... orange...........something for Derek.................maybe some classic artwork?
Screenshot_2021-09-11-13-08-06-1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46