Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems people's autumn themes this year are not all orange and crispy crappy leaves like he's done. They are a bit more fancy than that.

I'll await the passive aggressive comments in a few weeks about other people's displays not being proper autumn ones cos they are not orange (hinches)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For anyone that has had a bespoke blocking off the wee hobbit, here is Autumn Mario style. It is just as classy as you’d imagine
And my day had been going so well till I saw that bleeping telly! Marion instead of buying autumn tat why don't you spend your money on a telly that's fits in the hole in the wall? Just a thought. Back into ma lane I Go

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely. I'd love a good mooch around πŸ˜‚
Oh aye, and an espresso martini!

And my day had been going so well till I saw that bleeping telly! Marion instead of buying autumn tat why don't you spend your money on a telly that's fits in the hole in the wall? Just a thought. Back into ma lane I Go
He had a telly that fitted hen, but then it was ”broken” days after the installation of the media wall and the screen was all blue. So Deek’s relative fitted their new TV that dipshit Mario ordered and that was the result mwah 😘
Mario cannae measure , pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stepping oot ma Lane with this...
Do we think the hinch is taking the piss out of mazda with the white pumpkins? His 2 ceramic ones were Β£29 I think he said, she got these foam ones for Β£5 for 6 and wants everyone on Instagram to get them! Haha, love the passive aggressiveness!! And can't help but notice the display formation πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ» she hates him so much 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Found some scary movies for Marion’s autumn viewing πŸ˜‚ we need more folks, he’s got 7 weeks to Halloween

513DB3AC-0D0D-40CE-9D9E-28888AF368F3.jpeg
E263EF92-7F92-468A-9D9C-3378811B4B29.jpeg
C0F58D38-1B4A-438C-AFAE-D1962D0B651E.jpeg
97FEBFDB-5FCE-4994-B221-24DB1FD75C22.jpeg
680B311E-18CB-4F39-89F0-41F5FEC59877.jpeg
54E806EA-B17C-42AA-B018-F8852533D2DC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
@Under the influencer I’M DEAD 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

The House of Wax & Criss n Joos ones are outstanding ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I’ve never seen anything funnier in my life. My beak has been well and truly clutched this dayn of dawn ma lovelie mwah! πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Fucks sake, I’m gonna rip ma beak aff I’m clutching it that hard. These are amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βš° ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oor Marion will be livid seeing these πŸ˜‚ they bedsheets will have been ripped right oot fae under poor Deek & Rayn straight on a boil wash at 4am this morning. Oor thread oor rules Maz! Living oor lives as we should, ripping the bleep right oot you!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.