Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you lovely tattle folks that have made these memes today, thank you so much, what a start to the week, they're bloody brilliant, talented tattle friends you're all hilarious, I actually love being part of this thread, tattie hearts to youse awe, mwah mwah tons a love on this dayn of dawn πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
β€˜Evening during the day it’s cosy’ duck off you daftie 🀣
Those movie posters made me snort my coffee 🀣🀣 Fantastic!
Still Game should pick him up as a character πŸ˜‚
How can someone so bastard irritating and hilarious at the same time πŸ˜–πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Took an hour and half to come? That means they ordered their dinner at 4.30pm? Old witch

View attachment 757817
I just can’t understand why he didn’t squeeze his way into the kitchen (Ken, cause of all the shite ahint that kitchen door) and whip them up authentic Italian pizzas?! He’s absalooootely butchered mastered stovies and so forth so surely he can butcher master authentic Italian cuisine, Nonna Mario πŸ‘΅πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He genuinely is trying to taunt tattle with the constant cosy vibes nonsense. Maz you need to sit doon and get some class. You are an absolute SHOW!

Also why did Hannah order that perfume from selfridges have it delivered to herself then sent it up the road? Would you not just order and send it direct? I just found that strange when I saw Hannah’s post it looked like an online selfridges box that she was reusing. I hope the perfume is knock off and he comes out in a rash. I could be totally wrong so feel free to direct me back into my aine lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I missed his stories about the perfume πŸ˜” Maybe she’s got an empty bottle and filled it with her doop fragrance ? They are doing knock off perfume now 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noticed as well he’s went back to basics begging for engagement with questions β€˜what tat filled table do you like best?’ and story polls. When’s the q&a hen? But Instagram is no ma joab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Noticed as well he’s went back to basics begging for engagement with questions β€˜what tat filled table do you like best?’ and story polls. When’s the q&a hen? But Instagram is no ma joab.
I think to claim tax credits you can work a max of 24hrs. So he probably does 24hrs cleaning FBI headquarters and that is why he is so insistent insta is nae ma joab

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lovelies! Not sure if yous will have heard of the movie Misery because it’s a bespoke made to order film by a very small business called Stephen King however it’s very fitting because I refuse to believe Derek shacked up with this lunatic willingly, he was obviously kidnapped against his will and so forth. Babygurl Ryan was also abducted but at least her and Deek have each other until they manage to escape one day while mario is doing one of his 40 minute shifts

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.