Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Mario is supporting that wee local business Papa Johns. And shouting out the other wee local business, Dominoes 🙄 Sure there will be some wee independant pizza shops and most restaurants are doing takeaways now too because of covid. Eejit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg how rude that Hannah asked him to open that on FaceTime so she could see his reaction and he didn’t! And it’s such bad taste to go bragging all over insta with it. He needs to take a seat and get some class! So aye!

Also WHERE is he going to be going that requires £215 aftershave!? The bingo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Omg how rude that Hannah asked him to open that on FaceTime so she could see his reaction and he didn’t! And it’s such bad taste to go bragging all over insta with it. He needs to take a seat and get some class! So aye!

Also WHERE is he going to be going that requires £215 aftershave!? The bingo?
He does go to the bingo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m actually embarrassed for him. Down in the dumps and broadcasting it, being treatid to £215 perfume or aftershave whatever it is from some random while deek probs saved to buy him a Jo Malone candle and is upstaged by AMA May! The fact that he could have bought himself the BR if he hadn’t basically bought a load of shite for autumn. It’s a shame Scotland doesn’t have bailiffs as I would genuinely LOVE to see how bent table being put into the back of a van!! He’s honestly OBSESSED with spending money for Instagram likes. He needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ooo watch out papa John marios not happy with you, careful, he’ll take your business down like that (clicks strangler fingers) 🤭
What a massive dick for not waiting to open his present with H 🤭
What does it actually smell like, does anyone know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So the pizza place is 2 streets away AND HE GETS IT DELIVERED! Get off yer arse you lazy hole and go pick it up. I can’t actually believe he lives 2 streets away and waits for delivery. And then beggy begs Dominos for a freebie. Wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My theory is that he’s taken poor “H” to the Dakota and whined about brands no texting his second phone to see if they can come round wae the lassies. And no getting him presents. And then dropped hints about his favrit aftershave.

Then she’s had to go down the road and order it, and then send it up😂.

Enjoy your pity perfume maz x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My theory is that he’s taken poor “H” to the Dakota and whined about brands no texting his second phone to see if they can come round wae the lassies. And no getting him presents. And then dropped hints about his favrit aftershave.

Then she’s had to go down the road and order it, and then send it up😂.

Enjoy your pity perfume maz x
Pity perfume, call the police, there's been a murder. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He just loves to show off. He was so happy this morning with all his mafia shouting how lovely his Autumn set up was then the come down started and bang back up once her opened the aftershave

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he’s got to wait at least 7 weeks now until Halloween is over before he can change all that and therefore have content again.

so definitely expect a ‘comma’ or two where he disappears for weeks.

Also, a bit awkward for Hannah’s birthday now, how will he live up to that present?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello ma lovelies. Mr B is obviously a Marian fan as the crazy fucker has lit a fire in our new wood burning stove this evening which is giving me an excellent preview of the menopause.

I can't believe he sat for two hours and didn't bother his arse to go and get his pizza. Everyone knows Papa John's pizza is much nicer than Domino's.

Aw lovelies it might be my cheeky Saturday night glass of red but you guys have kept me going through a shitter of a week. Much love to youse aw and a golden tattie heart in the post. Don't ever stop ma lovelies x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So the pizza place is 2 streets away AND HE GETS IT DELIVERED! Get off yer arse you lazy hole and go pick it up. I can’t actually believe he lives 2 streets away and waits for delivery. And then beggy begs Dominos for a freebie. Wanker
I thought exactly the same. Karma on his arse for being so lazy!

Also what's stopping him popping his pizza intae a warum oven for 5 minutes or in the microwave for 30 seconds. Ffs he's such a whiney old womun!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That thread title 😂 😂 jeebus these threads go quick now! Swerving oot ma ain lane hens to say this is absolutely rotters the ugliest thing I’ve laid eyes upon aye and so forth mwah mwah x x

DEC340F8-5274-4C50-A6AD-23FF521B95D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
All that time and money spent decorating the living room.

and they’re in bed at 8.30pm.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He knew fine well Hannah would get that aftershave after all the hinting. In fact that’s a lie, he didn’t even hint, he outright begged. He said from the start that all he wanted was that aftershave. Derek didn’t buy him it did he 🤔 I think he knew only Hannah would be able to afford such a thing. Imagine a grown man being so brazen begging for such an expensive item for his birthday knowing fine well she would end up buying it. He should be ashamed of himself and highly embarrassed too. If he’s so well off how could he not put his hand in his pocket and buy it himself? That’s a red neck, so embarrassing 😳
Explains why he put up with her moving in for a long weekend! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.