Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone that has had a bespoke blocking off the wee hobbit, here is Autumn Mario style. It is just as classy as you’d imagine
It's a bit orange, isn't it. My faves are the telly that doesn't fit, and the fire that doesn't get hot, a real investment.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’ll be on a come down tomorrow, now all the autumn tat has been revealed. So predictable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow - and not wow in a good way Marion so sit back down and please get some class. Love how he’s so thick he doesn’t realise that putting “bought maself” implies that he actually didn’t buy the woollen bespoke, indoor wreath himself?
My other highlight from him decorating his tat cave for a change in the weather, is the kid’s haribo rammed in the jar - can smell the wealth from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow - and not wow in a good way Marion so sit back down and please get some class. Love how he’s so thick he doesn’t realise that putting “bought maself” implies that he actually didn’t buy the woollen bespoke, indoor wreath himself?
My other highlight from him decorating his tat cave for a change in the weather, is the kid’s haribo rammed in the jar - can smell the wealth from here.
Even that candy jar he couldnae do properly. Anyone else would have filled it with candy corn, not pre packed haribo!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The haribos are ready for the trick or treaters obvs as they will be defo comin up his back passage past the junkies and ring door bell in only seven weeks time ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Right then lads....

It's actually fairly understated to what I thought it might be, but it's still fookin' AWFUL! 😱🤢😂 The leaf's are by far the worst part, they look abzalootely ridiculous! 😂

I have a confession, though ma lovelies.... ahh will say this then RUN:

*coughs* I really like the gonk and want to buy one 😩 *coughs*

RUN! 🏃🏻‍♀️

😂
The gonk is from a small business called eBay, my lovelie. I know you, along with hunners of others, have messaged the Patron Saint of Small businesses to ask him, but sometimes the messages get lost in his outbox, because there are thoosands of them. Derek deals with his outbox, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know guys, I feel it needs just a little something extra and........... orange...........something for Derek.................maybe some classic artwork?
Screenshot_2021-09-11-13-08-06-1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What a godawful cluttered mess and such a waste of money too.
Wee Deke will be having a spliff or two and thinking he’s in New England in the Fall. Actually, scrub that, I doubt if Deke has ever heard of New England at any time of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i personally would have emptied the packet into the pot but my talents aren’t wasted in not being an interior designer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg a bespoke thread title in the scent ma own brand on this dayn of dawn!!

Thanks for chantin me on yooze. Tattie hearts fur yeez aw.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg a bespoke thread title in the scent ma own brand on this dayn of dawn!!

Thanks for chantin me on yooze. Tattie hearts fur yeez aw.
You’re living life as it should be lived hen. We know Tattle issnae your joab, and your joab is just your joab. Chanting you oan from the rooftops to the groond down. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.