Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fkin “dupe” you illiterate bleep not Doooppp ffffs man I don’t think I can take much more of his shite grasp of the English language 🙄 fkin doop 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Perfume is obviously very much a matter of personal taste, but I'll happily stick my neck out and say Baccarat Rouge is only as popular as it is because folk who buy it think it's boujee and/or they were influenced by someone.

Much like Chanel No.5 on anyone under 70. No offense ma lovelies, ma page, ma rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“It’s pricey I’m not gonnae pay that” - also the same man who bought a £400 hairdryer when he’s no hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
He knew fine well Hannah would get that aftershave after all the hinting. In fact that’s a lie, he didn’t even hint, he outright begged. He said from the start that all he wanted was that aftershave. Derek didn’t buy him it did he 🤔 I think he knew only Hannah would be able to afford such a thing. Imagine a grown man being so brazen begging for such an expensive item for his birthday knowing fine well she would end up buying it. He should be ashamed of himself and highly embarrassed too. If he’s so well off how could he not put his hand in his pocket and buy it himself? That’s a red neck, so embarrassing 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
A copy of Take A Break hahahahaha he's definitely on the wind up. Put that fishing rod away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He knew fine well Hannah would get that aftershave after all the hinting. In fact that’s a lie, he didn’t even hint, he outright begged. He said from the start that all he wanted was that aftershave. Derek didn’t buy him it did he 🤔 I think he knew only Hannah would be able to afford such a thing. Imagine a grown man being so brazen begging for such an expensive item for his birthday knowing fine well she would end up buying it. He should be ashamed of himself and highly embarrassed too. If he’s so well off how could he not put his hand in his pocket and buy it himself? That’s a red neck, so embarrassing 😳
I think it’s a piss take that he couldn’t wait to open it. She said she wanted him to open it on Skype with him. He’s opened it alone and said he didn’t bother calling her because he knows she’ll be busy. So rude!

• Wow
Reactions: 47
What a sin, I honestly feel sorry for him. He's got nothing in his life, he gets all the attention he desperately craves from strangers online. What a sheltered life he leads 🙈

I think it’s a piss take that he couldn’t wait to open it. She said she wanted him to open it on Skype with him. He’s opened it alone and said he didn’t bother calling her because he knows she’ll be busy. So rude!
He's a selfish hole

• Heart
Reactions: 23
B689AF52-0558-4F06-AC65-34D937A32279.png

That explains it my lovelies! Mario learnded he’s unique bespoke grammar skills! From gossip magazines! And don’t pretend you read it Mario! You just look at the pictures! So aye!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What a bleeping grifter. Well done Mario, we’ve all watched you beg for a ridiculously expensive aftershave for your 38th birthday and your meal ticket went and got it for you. All I heard in the unboxing was “I want” which is disgusting for a grown man. I spend a lot of time joking on here about him but sometimes he just fucks me right off. He’s gross.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Aye Take A Break n get some class 😛

Breaking his brass neck to get all that tat oot so he can say he influenced 🤮 his wee saddo insta pals.

As for the phrase ‘less is more’ he seems to only take that into account when it come to the 3 hairs on his head… 🤣

• Haha
Another takeaway. Surely it’s bespoke stovie season now he’s all cozy in the primary classroom tat cave?

• Haha
Took an hour and half to come? That means they ordered their dinner at 4.30pm? Old witch

107445A0-C06D-4701-8F9E-7AFFAC1F5E7B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He's getting messages from people asking how to clean the blinds 😂😂. Blinds have been around for decades, anyone who asks him how to clean them must be as th ick as he is!🙄🙄
Come to duck we all blinds. I'm sure he has some kind of illness ! Definitely needs some pills. God who asks how to clean blinds thats been out for years . The tit with all the autumn shite. You think it was a wains hoose. All tacky stuff in a one bedroom flat😶 he acts about 5. Definitely think he has a illness maybe personality disorder 😕

Reactions: 17
He’s on the beg for a dominos freebie. This is what I hate about so called ‘influencers’. If you’ve got a problem with a company just ring them and say you aren’t happy instead of shaming them online. Also it’s only a bloody pizza… you could always just stick it in the microwave Marion 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just catching up with his stories on my dinner break. Aye Marion some of us work more than 2 hrs a week. Try a 13.5hr shift covering 24,000 steps. See how crabbit you get then.
Soz I came out my Lane there. Back to Mario world.

He’s going to be on the biggest come down the next few days. See once all the tags and shared stories have stopped he’ll be back to his “I’m taking time aff for me” this isnae a joab or ma life” ive mare to ma life than this page. So aye. I’ll be back when I’m back.
Meaning once I can start the Xmas countdown.

Of course he’s got Hocus Pocus on pause on the tv 😂 I bet he’s never watched it in his life, that probably went straight off after he got the pictures, the little scrotum sniffer. I honestly cannot believe a man who is almost FORTY years old is acting like this. I couldn’t live my life through Instagram, posing and staging everything to get the perfect picture, not to mention spending money he can’t afford - all for Instagram! It’s so concerning how he springs into action towards the end of the year because he doesn’t do anything or go anywhere but of course in autumn and winter it’s perfectly normal to stay inside all the time. Roll on the summertime depression which only seems to have materialised since he’s been on Instagram because he knows he has no life in the hotter months. Imagine being this tragic at almost FORTY years old. Such a wee knobber
I said this when he went on his bespoke hiatus in the summer - he takes the huff coz in summer insta is all days out, drinks in the garden, firepits in the garden etc and he can't do it coz he lives in a tenament and doesnt seem to go anywhere other than work!

Oh my god, how have I never noticed this pink lamp before 🤦🏻‍♀️ clashes beautifully with the orange Marion, you interior designer you 😂
Karma on your arse hen - the lamp is "grey". I know it looks pink in the daylight, dusk light, lamp light and night light... But it is grey hen. Even tho youse aw think it looks pink, its grey *clutches beak*

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.