Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, once again he has made my head hurt with his bullshit ‘hold to read’. Seriously, how can someone have so little grasp of the English language?!? duck me, he must have flunked school. I also don’t get the postage stamp tour he does everyday, who actually wants to see that tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's sounding like a broken record on not being forced to stay on Instagram.

There's no way he'd leave it, because it's the only place he has to sound off, brag, beg and have invisible friends behind a keyboard.

Sad bastard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it just me or does the mug look like it says warum? 🤣
So bespoke! ✨
View attachment 763289
Think he got it out the reject bin 😂😅

I may be swerving oot ma lane here but it looks to me like the "books" are over hanging the radiator cover...#bespoke
Every time he does these bleeping stupid walks around the Hobbit Hole they are always the same 🙄. Think the only difference this morning was the toilet lid was left up (but seat down …. Wonder what happened in there this morning …. Maybe the autumnal bumhole had a dump 😷). Still not getting to see behind the kitchen door …. It must be pretty fuhl as door only opens quarter way 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ffs, more "hold to read" bollocks today, is it just me? Instagram is just a social media app, I must be doing it wrong, why is his life dictated by an app, its bizarre that an app holds so much weight for these fuckin idiots, I can go months without posting or looking at it, some people don't have it at all. He is acting as if it's a life support machine, it's very bizarre to me to share so much about your life to strangers, it didn't take long to work out exactly where he lives and works etc, that can be very dangerous in my opinion, he thinks he is a celebrity and we all desperately need to know everything about him. Tattle is a social media app, we all manage to post on here anonymously and still manage to function in daily life. Its bizarre to me that he worships an app with strangers validation, and as much as he thinks it doesn't affect him, it really does dictate how he lives, what he buys, where he goes, it's all for validation from strangers, Mazda hen, if you're reading this, it's a very very sad existence you have. Get a fuckin grip and while you're at it, get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How many times does he have this same rant. No one has to have Instagram account. Why does he feel the need to go on and on and on about it. It’s tiring!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we go again.... things that didnae happen part 462. 🥱 Once again, he's yapping awn, having typed that message himself, trying tae skirt around the fact he's still annoyed he's nawt a bigger "Insta influencer" than he is and he's desperate to grow his page to make proper money aff it! 🙄

Never mind smell the wealth, smell the bleeping desperation! 🙄 😂
Please please can we have ‘smell the desperation’ in the next thread title 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How I'd describe Mario's home.
Uncomfortable looking, and too tidy that I'd be on edge to hold a coffee cup incase l spilt it 😳
I'm house proud, but his is too OTT with tidiness 👎
He gives me Hyacinth Bucket vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Please explain to me why he has a dyson hair dryer and straighteners when he has one blade of elephant baby hair on his head 🤣 💎
437C5BD8-0663-4277-B7E3-A2C2BC0F529F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
“I don’t suffer with mental health” I beg to differ Moria. You seem to be so unhappy with your life, so much so that you have to live a fake life through Instagram. You spend money you don’t have so you can keep up with other people and so that you have something to post on Instagram that will get you attention. You tell lies about how you apparently cleared your debt so that people will think you’re well off. Everything you do is for Instagram because you clearly feel like you have nothing else in life. You decorate your house several times a year so you can get likes on Instagram which will give you a quick temporary buzz and once that wears off you’re on to decorating or changing something else. You can try and convince yourself all you want but it’s painfully obvious to the rest of us that things aren’t as rosy as you make out. I honestly think he needs to come off Instagram properly at least for a while because it’s taken over his life. He needs to start trying to enjoy the life he has rather than trying to present it as something it’s not for the benefit of strangers on the internet. There is so much more to life than Instagram but he doesn’t seem to understand that. I genuinely think that he didn’t get enough attention while he was growing up, maybe at school who knows but it’s very clear to see that he craves attention now as an adult. Anyways lovelies I’ll get off my therapist chair now because it was actually a cast off of broken stock, gifted to me by Danyell, it has a wonky leg and it’s like sitting on a pile o bricks and so forth, BUT! it was free! So we look on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I swear we get the same rant every two days!!! “I don’t suffer from mental health” - because you have three brain cells ya bleeping idiot!

And he feels good today - he’s the same age as me and I feel good most days, other than a Sunday when I’m suffering the effects of two nights on them *points* lethal drinks!!

Anyways ma lovelies, three mare working days then ahv treatit maself to 9 days aff work!!

I used to have a second job working on the bar in Cube on a Monday & Tuesday night. The gays these days don’t know what they are missing. A wee night at Bennets would scar them for life!!!
I used to work in Bennetts and can confirm the gays now would not be able to handle it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please explain to me why he has a dyson hair dryer and straighteners when he has one blade of elephant baby hair on his head 🤣 💎 View attachment 764257
What on earth has he got three dozen of. Second shelf up from the ground. Derek hun, when you get home first, chuck them all in the bin. What a waste.

I used to work in Bennetts and can confirm the gays now would not be able to handle it 😂😂
Hello ma lovelie *waves like mario* how was your wedding? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What on earth has he got three dozen of. Second shelf up from the ground. Derek hun, when you get home first, chuck them all in the bin. What a waste.

It was gorgeous! As it was not raining we were able to get married outside on the side of a Loch. It was very bespoke ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
£319.38+ £1 for pumpkin mug= £320.38

*Assume he only bought one mug, fairly certain he has bought more tat but is suggesting it is gifted to keep costs on here down!
Are you going to add the Edinburgh trip.... 😂
It's more unnecessary expense. My mouth currently pursed up like a dogs bum in disapproval. 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.