Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the wee fanny is in bed at 8.30 on a Saturday night, wearing a £200 aftershave, drinking from a sippy cup, reading Take A Break magazine after waiting 2 hours for a pizza to be delivered which he could have picked up from 2 streets away.

I can’t. I just can’t anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
On a Saturday too 🤣

8452E587-ABF2-4AE4-B45A-2A83F373A586.jpeg

Jesus in bed by half 8 too, I’m only in bed because I have the worst bleeping toothache, Rayn wants to launch that cup right oot the windae along wae herself.. he has to be a parody.. he really is an 87 year old
Just seen his stories and came straight on here to read comments, did not disappoint.. what’s with the love songs over the autumn reveal hahahaha.. bleep.

I’d love to see him on a night out recording it all, a wiz late tae the party n missed Hannah’s birthday party, really wish ad seen it. I remember the rat saga because I was watching hinchs stories and must have been directed to his page from there, but didn’t follow him.. wish I did then

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the wee fanny is in bed at 8.30 on a Saturday night, wearing a £200 aftershave, drinking from a sippy cup, reading Take A Break magazine after waiting 2 hours for a pizza to be delivered which he could have picked up from 2 streets away.

I can’t. I just can’t anymore.
His new aftershave in the scent Baccagrift Snooze.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Angel you illiterate twit, not angle. Honestly. He needs enrolled in some basic English language classes ASAP or he needs to just stop speaking and writing. It’s embarrassing, especially when he’s posting about people losing loved ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Angel you illiterate twit, not angle. Honestly. He needs enrolled in some basic English language classes ASAP or he needs to just stop speaking and writing. It’s embarrassing, especially when he’s posting about people losing loved ones.
Came to say the same thing, idiot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Angle? bleeping angle?? For duck sake mario, I really think he does have complex issues.
Serious post now sorry 😞.
Its my best friends daughters 18th birthday today, who sadly took her own life this year, so we had a party in her honour.. it’s probably still going on and wish I was there!
While that tik tok is lovely from an angle 🙄 whys this bleep sharing it !! I know he probably has reason but he’s pissing me off, it’s September the 11th too.. he probably reshared a post not giving it a second thought, then carried on fannying about with his blinds or making an autumn drink.. the wee fanny

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That mug confuses me, is it not a travel mug? I mean, why would you use a lidded cup at home? Why would someone that never travels, purchase a travel mug? Does he sit in bed drinking tea, then have to get up to brush his teeth? Why does the picture on his tv look like it is cctv footage of his bed? So many questions, so little time …

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I cannot fadum the amount he’s spent on all that autumn guff.
I work a full time job, that pays fairly well (smell the wealth) and I could never afford to waste upwards of £300 on bleeping autum decorations?! It sickens me - he’s such a wasteful human!!

Surely that money would be better saved and put towards his and Dereks future, or even better still if he has that kind of money to piss up the wall why not donate to charity or donate Halloween costumes to the weans for ‘utter autumn vibes’

The man has serious spending issues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Catching up but that wreath looks like they’ve used the pubes of 10,000 ginger people.
I showed Mr Ellis the autumn reveal and he shouted ‘get that shite aff’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve only just watched marions stories from 12hrs ago cause I’m no well and havnt bothered with insta or tattle today, and I didn’t watch any further than his bespoke autumn tour. It looks like absolute tacky tit. A schools nature table if you will. Talk about overkill 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He has such a sad life. In the time I’ve followed him
I’ve hardly seen him going anywhere except the social club night out and the Ava May party. He doesn’t have any friends to speak of either. His time would be better spent off insta and trying to get some sort of life for himself. Life really is too short for fake autumn leaves and wax melts x

Reactions: 29
It’s the Autumn bunting for me …. In bleeping Summer !!! 🙈 😛 😜
Jez what a load of shite, it’s a kindergarten setup 🤣🤣
“Utter Vibes”

🍁 🎃 ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.