Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face said it all ....

she jumped out of that box because his high pitchy squeeky laugh was annoying her .#freerayn
Him keep screeching “I can’t cope! I can’t cope with you!” 🤢
That’s what Hinch says whenever her boring kid does the least little thing. Get some new material Mazza!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
23 stories long for Mrs Hinch's stuff!!!! goodness me - he was so excited to get that stuff wasn't he?? doesnt realise she hasnt put anything about it on her stories but yes hes done a 23 story long advertisement for her and gets nowt for it other that one of each of all her stuff ..including 4 green cups!!??? those green cups are a little random in all that grey

• Haha
Reactions: 21
23 stories long for Mrs Hinch's stuff!!!! goodness me - he was so excited to get that stuff wasn't he?? doesnt realise she hasnt put anything about it on her stories but yes hes done a 23 story long advertisement for her and gets nowt for it other that one of each of all her stuff ..including 4 green cups!!??? those green cups are a little random in all that grey
Yes she saw the chance for some free advertising and poor Mario fell for it!! Shes sitting on her arse while he put about 2 hours work into selling that tit for her. What a dope. Mario has a bit of naivety about him but shes a nasty cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Been catching up the thread, only started following this guy a few weeks ago. So far im interested to know, how old is he, and how old is derek? He looks about 45 and wee Derek looks about 22.

Wee maz seems like a massive hoarder with a spending compulsion, his Monica cupboard doesn't even fit in the bloody cupboard anymore! Agree all that tit shoved down the side will be mouldy as duck. He can't help himself to follow the latest trend about 2 years too late and by the time it's finished the trend has moved on so he frantically needs to buy everything again to keep up with the insta trends.

Loved the way he was describing the hinch tat, oh I've seen this as a trend on Instagram so it's even clear to him that Sophie aka mrs hinch to me and you, is just copying trends for her range that she knows her minions will go and buy. I cancelled my delivery saver with Tesco over their latest collab with her, absolutely fed up of every instawanker and their dog getting paid to advertise the bleeping Clubcard as well. Anyway, I'll get back in my ain layne and enjoy the thread , peace oot my lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 26
His million of dots on his stories remind me of this clip from Still Game, far too long when really one or two would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now he’s got Yankee candles?? When will this bleeping madness end?
So a brand rep for Ava May, who has his own scent named after him,has just declared Yankee do his all time favourite spring/summer scent. Brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Another tub of hair mask?!? 😂 I’m really finding it hard that he isn’t a parody account 😂
BEF353CB-117B-442C-A00C-FAEBC44CFE2C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Another air freshener?? bleeping hell his flat must hum like the perfume department in Debenhams 🤢 I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just realised as well that it’s a “plumping” hair mask for “fine hair” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell mazza, don’t be expecting any miracles Hen 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Another air freshener?? bleeping hell his flat must hum like the perfume department in Debenhams 🤢 I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.
Its Rain I feel sorry for. No escape from the fumes

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve just realised as well that it’s a “plumping” hair mask for “fine hair” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell mazza, don’t be expecting any miracles Hen 😂😂😂
And how is the scent of it supposed to cling to his hair, his total amount of hair is less than an average depilation session. (yes OK, I'm an actual ape)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can just imagine him using his Dyson hairdryer after using the hair mask

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
And how is the scent of it supposed to cling to his hair, his total amount of hair is less than an average depilation session. (yes OK, I'm an actual ape)
Aye, there’s nae hair to cling to 😂 he really is the gift that keeps on giving! Does he actually hear himself???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A second tub of hair mask in the scent you don’t bleeping need a hair mask! He has a serious spending problem. He is out of control with online shopping. Everything he buys, he does not need. You can tell he gets a buzz when an item arrives. Time for an intervention deek!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So a brand rep for Ava May, who has his own scent named after him,has just declared Yankee do his all time favourite spring/summer scent. Brilliant 😂
[/QUOTE]

And after Hannah went to the bother of renaming his favourite summer scent "Sea shells" cos he couldn't pronounce the original name "Seychelles"

Karmer on her arse 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.