Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just popped oot ma laine and into a thread from this time last year to see if anyone had documented Creme Egg-gate.

Nae Creme Eggs so far, but I did stumble upon the below picture of Moira and Deek at what looks like a football match. Moira is pulling the same face my militant Catholic mother makes when someone says “duck” on the telly 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 460949
God forbid deek have some fun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how disrespectful taking a photo of Derek whilst he is sleeping and posting it on social media for millions to see!!! Poor Derek must be so fed up of him .... i bet Mario has changed so much since they met
And it's now made its way to tattle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hallo Ma lovlies
It’s been a while since I frequented the mario threads, keeping up with Hinch is a full time job these days.
But can I ask why Mario has bought a hair mask for his 5 hairs pls?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In a world full of Marios be more Derek 💎 🥔 View attachment 460999
Yes Marion including you ! Although if Derek is that nice it makes me think he attracts toxic people ( Marion ). Nice people generally do. ... toxic people take advantage of them.

I hope a hottie comes along and sweeps Dezza off his feet and shows him what he has really been missing 💕 and he takes full custody of Rayn.
#freederekandrayn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just popped oot ma laine and into a thread from this time last year to see if anyone had documented Creme Egg-gate.

Nae Creme Eggs so far, but I did stumble upon the below picture of Moira and Deek at what looks like a football match. Moira is pulling the same face my militant Catholic mother makes when someone says “duck” on the telly 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 460949
This was at Spice Girls at Murrayfield. They got on the same train as us with a female in tow, I was shocked they had a pal tbh. Noo back in yer ain lane!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pull the other one Mario, we all know you don’t give a toss where your ‘lovelies’ are from. Desperately trying everything he can to up the engagement rate because he knows fine well he’s bought a ton of followers and the likes and comments on his page don’t add up. If he actually had that many he would be getting way more interaction and he knows it. What a prat 🖕🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I definitely get the vibe he smothers himself once a week in veet cream. Leaving him looking like a spatchcock chicken laying on the bed for Dezza
Hallo Ma lovlies
It’s been a while since I frequented the mario threads, keeping up with Hinch is a full time job these days.
Because he's got a spending addiction. 😂

This was at Spice Girls at Murrayfield. They got on the same train as us with a female in tow, I was shocked they had a pal tbh. Noo back in yer ain lane!
Why didn't you get a pic or two hundred. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hinchy hasn’t done him a shout out in a while and he can’t afford to buy any bots because he spends all of Derek’s money on renovating the Tat Palace
Tut tut Shady ma darlin. Melvin's following was "bespowed" upon him not "bought" by him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hallo Ma lovlies
That, my friend, is the 64,000 dollar question! 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All he seems to do these days is share other people's stories/posts that feature his Ava May shite products. It's not exactly riveting content so it's no wonder his followers are losing interest.

I'm starting to think us Tattlers might be his biggest fans 😂 #mariosmafia4life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.