Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really has had a huge dose of Botox. His forehead does not
Move at all!!! I saw an old pic on here with all
His frown lines. And he’s still
duck ugly! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love it when I see it's time for a new thread!!!!!! Come on M give us some more ammo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion - pasta and sauce, IBS thru the flair, only mask he’ll wear in wan oan his hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
bleeping hair mask!! With the amount of hair he has he now has a lifetime supply, in fact he seems to have a lifetime supply of many things... wax melts, burners, fabric conditioner, face creams the list is endless!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mildred is on the beg to be gifted something for wee Denzels birthday so aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping hair mask!! With the amount of hair he has he now has a lifetime supply, in fact he seems to have a lifetime supply of many things... wax melts, burners, fabric conditioner, face creams the list is endless!!
Don't forget body/face mists

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hair mask in the scent pointless.
Oh Mary and Joseph please let this be the next title. Simple and straight to the point

Maybe the hair mask is for his pubes?
I've got a feeling he doesnae like body hair. I feel traumatised! Just had the mental image of him with his hair mask in, face mask on, shaving everywhere and running/ dancing around like a naked mole rat

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So hinch is always going on about those process pastas...and now Marion is obsessed !

yes Marion you are obsessed ...with Hinch you absolute weirdo.

he has no personality or uniqueness, he just has to leach on to others 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh Mary and Joseph please let this be the next title. Simple and straight to the point

I've got a feeling he doesnae like body hair. I feel traumatised! Just had the mental image of him with his hair mask in, face mask on, shaving everywhere and running and dancing around like a naked mole rat

I definitely get the vibe he smothers himself once a week in veet cream. Leaving him looking like a spatchcock chicken laying on the bed for Dezza

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I had the coconut version of that hair mask, it lasted me months as the tub is absolutely huge! I then binned it cause it was shite and bought some olaplex. He needs to buy a proper hair system if he wants to see a difference in his thinning, something like nioxin he might see improvement with.

Reactions: 6
9A004D90-A3BB-426A-8C7B-FFADED6E7B80.jpeg

Ffs seriously how many candles?? Someone needs to get intouch with the RSPCA and get rayn out of there... how does he not get a headache??? My mums quite waxmelt obsessed with air fresheners/ fab conditioners and spray .. I always come out with a headache and feel nauseous .. one thing I don’t miss about not being able to be in her house lol.. all that in the hobbit hole?? Why? Like shady said, one naked flame and it’s paisleys equivalent of Chernobyl!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.