Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare someone to offer £120 for the fire if he'll sign it and put a wee diamond💎 on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For someone who got head hunted and landed their dream job, he appears to be pining for his Debenhams days of piling arranging merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just skipped through his stories, with the sound off, because I just can’t with him today. The stuff from Hinch, it’s not really from her is it, it’s from Tesco surely? He will display it as if it is high end though. He doesn’t need all that, he could easily do a giveaway with some of it but no, he will hoard his prize from his queen, he’s so greedy.

• Haha
“To cagayu. I loved your dick Whittington the best. 💎 Marion”

HE WONT KNOW ITS US BECAUSE HE DOESNT READ ON HERE

• Haha
  • Heart
Nice of him to remind the idiots that they shouldn’t be rushing out to buy this non essential tat. Just a shame that he’s encouraging the idiots to order this non essential crap to be delivered so, risking delivery drivers health to deliver the shite.

Reactions: 13
So are we saying he’s got a bougie bespoke chocolate starfish? 🤣🤣🤢
Yes! Let's! . M has a chocolate starfish bumb hole. Pass it on!!!!!!!! And a few more !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh look he's kept the rats from his loft and they appear to have Stockholm Syndrome

Dare someone to offer £120 for the fire if he'll sign it and put a wee diamond💎 on it 🤣
Let's start a bidding war!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm gutted to admit I really like that wicker Hinch tray :oops:

ETA But I wouldnee be stylin it with fake books and plastic leaves on the end of ma bed ma lovelies!
You need to seek help pronto before you Hinch your whole house into Greyness!!

I just skipped through his stories, with the sound off, because I just can’t with him today. The stuff from Hinch, it’s not really from her is it, it’s from Tesco surely? He will display it as if it is high end though. He doesn’t need all that, he could easily do a giveaway with some of it but no, he will hoard his prize from his queen, he’s so greedy.
Tesco are clearly offloading because its pure crap. And the only thing high end in that flat are the cobwebs on the ceiling our wee Marlon cant reach.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to laugh and eye roll at the same time that the postman hoped it was THE Mario McKnight, aye ok Mazda. Suppose he has to stroke his own ego because no fucker else will.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh duck off with your naff grey tit - we all know it's not from "Soph"!! 😂😂 God, it's awful, isn't it? 💩 Who in their right mind wants to drink from a mug saying "Hinched"? 🙄 But them most hinchers probably only have a few braincells.... 🥴😂

"Soph" didn't send it, or have a word with Tesco, Tesco HQ are probably sending a bundle to these clowns because it's not selling, and for the fact you're not supposed to buy non essential! 😂😂

And as for that stupid tray display on the bed..... 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whatever happened to Derek learning to drive? Never been mentioned since Mario bought car air fresheners for the car Derek couldn't yet drive that they didn't own....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whatever happened to Derek learning to drive? Never been mentioned since Mario bought car air fresheners for the car Derek couldn't yet drive that they didn't own....
Marion has obviously decided his insta hun ‘journey’ is more important so is blowing all Dezzas lesson money on the hoose

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.