Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad he told us he was youse-ing a filter because I thought awe Marion was naturally that smooth and blurred 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s going on with his teef? He is so clicky and sucky it’s nauseating and he now has a noticable gap between his front teeth that wasn’t there before. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god I feel so bad for Derek :( I don’t even want to screenshot it for feeling so bad about sharing an image when someone is at their most vulnerable! Mazda, get fucked 😩😩😩

Reactions: 24
Poor wee Deeks, if he is really asleep that’s so creepy to be posting his pic on line. He is adorable though, and he must be protected at all costs. Like Betty White and Keanu Reeves ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I had the coconut version of that hair mask, it lasted me months as the tub is absolutely huge! I then binned it cause it was shite and bought some olaplex. He needs to buy a proper hair system if he wants to see a difference in his thinning, something like nioxin he might see improvement with.
I Love olaplex !

I don’t get what he is doing with all these hair masks ? Didn’t he showus one the other day ?

Is he winding us up ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor deek! My partner would be getting a cushion chop to the balls if he took a picture of me asleep never mind blasting it all over social media. Bang out Mario get ya self some class hope Dez does the same to you while your wet dreaming over Hinch and posts it on tattle😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor deek! My partner would be getting a cushion chop to the balls if he took a picture of me asleep never mind blasting it all over social media. Bang out Mario get ya self some class hope Dez does the same to you while your wet dreaming over Hinch and posts it on tattle😂
I'd pretend to be asleep too, or drink myself into a stupor, if I thought Maz and his smooth hairless body, and watermelon scented hair was coming to get me. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'd pretend to be asleep too, or drink myself into a stupor, if I thought Maz and his smooth hairless body, and watermelon scented hair was coming to get me. 🤢
I bet his body looks like a gingerbread man naked. No definition like a boys figure in a sex ed book! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else get the rage when he kept pulling on the ties on his hoody? 😤
I did laugh that he was in yellow as he reminded me of so many things. The OG speeyonjay, a marigold glove and Spongebob himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
how disrespectful taking a photo of Derek whilst he is sleeping and posting it on social media for millions to see!!! Poor Derek must be so fed up of him .... i bet Mario has changed so much since they met

Reactions: 12
Hope he's managed something more imaginative for Dezzas birthday than last years death by creme egg offering.

And if he's organising an afternoon tea to make it so special, be nice if Dezza isn't made to shop for the component parts.

That said, maybe he'll support a small business with the catering arrangements - his sister's small business perhaps?

Bawbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omfg what an absolute poisonous little shitbag to post a picture of deek sleeping, how dare he do something like that, he obviously thinks it’s cute and probably wishes deek would take a picture of him sleeping 🤢 ( nobody needs to see that ) he really has no boundaries, it’s really pissed me off that has, also I bet he’s ordered a tit load of Creme eggs off Amazon for deeks bday AGAIN lol idiot 🤣🤭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve just popped oot ma laine and into a thread from this time last year to see if anyone had documented Creme Egg-gate.

Nae Creme Eggs so far, but I did stumble upon the below picture of Moira and Deek at what looks like a football match. Moira is pulling the same face my militant Catholic mother makes when someone says “duck” on the telly 🤣🤣🤣
1F99D658-2C0A-44C3-B0C0-C3FF72125C6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve just popped oot ma laine and into a thread from this time last year to see if anyone had documented Creme Egg-gate.

Nae Creme Eggs so far, but I did stumble upon the below picture of Moira and Deek at what looks like a football match. Moira is pulling the same face my militant Catholic mother makes when someone says “duck” on the telly 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 460949
he really looks like a Mildred there! 😂 wee deek having the time of his life and old Mazda looking like Deirdre Barlow 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.