Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on here? Is Derek sitting on the arm of the sofa? Does he have huge long feet?
406340EC-8FF7-48B5-A4A9-63F8539732F5.jpeg

Breaking news coming from Paisley: rayn is worlds first cat to sit in a box
He’s an idiot! I might message him ”If I fits, I sits” and pretend I made it up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I had to laugh as he went through all of the Hinch merch explaining what each item is because that ‘jar’ he said he was going to put in the kitchen (although he’s not sure what he will fill it with yet) is actually not a jar. It’s a drinks bottle 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The box looks comfier than the concrete couch, that’s probably why she’s in there fs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is coming to collect this in the middle of a pandemic and lockdown 🤬 Talk about non-essential 😐😯
BC093DDE-85E4-465F-BEE1-BA5F965131E2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Did I hear right? He’s saying that the delivery driver said oo you’ve got a parcel from Mrs hinch 😂 how the duck would they know who it’s from. And then he was making out he didn’t know what/who it was from 🙄. He’s been taken for a right mug there anyway... she doesn’t want to put effort into advertising it so sending him all that stuff he’s done her job for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did I hear right? He’s saying that the delivery driver said oo you’ve got a parcel from Mrs hinch 😂 how the duck would they know who it’s from. And then he was making out he didn’t know what/who it was from 🙄. He’s been taken for a right mug there anyway... she doesn’t want to put effort into advertising it so sending him all that stuff he’s done her job for her.
She’s not allowed to promote it as she’d get so much grief for encouraging non essential shopping trips...so she’s sent it to her minions to do it for her! He’s so naive, she’s blatantly using him.

Also didn’t he say the decorating wasn’t starting until end of April? So he’s going to have a huge hole in the wall and carpet until then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Seems there's a wee bit of discord amongst the Scottish Home accounts, been bubbling under for a few weeks. One is deleting her account tomorrow as she's fed up supporting others and getting nothing back. Think her and Marion used to be pals but aren't now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seems there's a wee bit of discord amongst the Scottish Home accounts, been bubbling under for a few weeks. One is deleting her account tomorrow as she's fed up supporting others and getting nothing back. Think her and Marion used to be pals but aren't now.
Oh please tell or give us a clue I like a bit of Scottish drama x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the delivery man rang the flat and Marion buzzed him in.... Confirmation right there that there's zero need for a ring doorbell 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Derek's driving will have been put on hold because driving instructors can't take pupils right now. There's no tests happening either.

Imagine paying £100 for that fireplace. Its MDF painted white and you can pick similar up on Facebook marketplace for about £30
Solid wood and cast iron ones that fit real fires are not even getting £100 second hand these days

Someone needs their head tested

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.