Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed the fantastic amount raised on the other page for the Glasgow Spirit of Christmas. I have an issue with the freebies they all take but at least he is trying to do some good with his platform x

Reactions: 13
Just noticed the fantastic amount raised on the other page for the Glasgow Spirit of Christmas. I have an issue with the freebies they all take but at least he is trying to do some good with his platform x
I agree and think it’s a nice idea and a good way to raise money and help others less fortunate. I wonder if Mario wasn’t asked or if he said he didn’t want to be part of it? 🤔 he doesn’t seem to be in with the ‘clique’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fanny face trying to boost his bespoke following, if I remember right he was pictured with a kid on his IG and the same pic featured further down but the kid had a different name, am I imagining this ma luvlees?

Reactions: 12
I agree and think it’s a nice idea and a good way to raise money and help others less fortunate. I wonder if Mario wasn’t asked or if he said he didn’t want to be part of it? 🤔 he doesn’t seem to be in with the ‘clique’
I can’t imagine Mario doing anything he won’t be centre of attention for. I mean if they are not willing to frame his messages of rejections. They will get no air time on his page 🤣

of course unless hinch gives them some attention then he will follow her lead of course x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20201101-130834_Asda.jpg

Spotted in Asda.... Monzolidinas new job is the reinvention of waffles aka waf fulls 😂

Fanny face trying to boost his bespoke following, if I remember right he was pictured with a kid on his IG and the same pic featured further down but the kid had a different name, am I imagining this ma luvlees?
Yes! He called the child two different names on two separate posts boasting about what an amazing person he is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“A dae aw ma touch-points twice a week, aye so ah dae thum aw the time”

WTF 😳 touch points? I am thinking he is getting the bespoke phrase of “touch-points” fae his new joab. My work have employed more cleaners to come and do extra cleaning of all touch points though-out the day. However, I work in a school where hundreds of kids with manky hands touch said points throughout the day - not in a polly pocket flat with 2 grown men.

So aye, lovin the touch point chat Marion. Another phrase to add to the list

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20201101-131700_Instagram.jpg

Just why? 😂

“A dae aw ma touch-points twice a week, aye so ah dae thum aw the time”

WTF 😳 touch points? I am thinking he is getting the bespoke phrase of “touch-points” fae his new joab. My work have employed more cleaners to come and do extra cleaning of all touch points though-out the day. However, I work in a school where hundreds of kids with manky hands touch said points throughout the day - not in a polly pocket flat with 2 grown men.

So aye, lovin the touch point chat Marion. Another phrase to add to the list
Also, he was cleaning the touch points you touch with your hands.... As opposed to the touch points you touch with your knob or something .. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
A hot kettle of water down his loo, he’s asking for a cracked pan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know we’ve all said it before ma lovelies but just a reminder he doesn’t like seasonal scents yet just LOVES the mulled wine plug in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.