Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell is he talking about ‘the festive period’ it’s bloody October!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry ma lovelie I never seen you’d wrote this before I jumped in and commented.

I’ll stay in ma ain lane x
Don’t you worry your bespoke wee heed ma lovelie, we can stay in oor lain the-gether as pure comedians hauding oor hooters as we laugh at how funny we are 😘 mwah mwah xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ not only is he premature with his present buying & decoration creations , he is now wishing us all a lovely premature festive period 🤣

is he giving up the gram for a few months maybe ?

• Haha
Omg the amount that say products for sensitive skin hahaahahahahah I’m dead. A few of those have to be tattlers 🤣

Who the duck has steak pie on Xmas day. My god I’m done for the night 🤣
This or that for Xmas dinner-

turkey or STEAK PIE? Is this a Scottish thing or just Mario being bespoke?
Steak pie has always been for New Years day, so even if you're in the grip of the worst Hogmanay hangover, you've got something nice that requires little input in the kitchen.

I reckon Melvin will be air frying turkey sausages for Christmas dinner if he can't get to his sister's care home this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stroke your own ego, you prick. Don’t involve us, thanks 🙄

9780129F-ABB1-41B1-BDFA-38B1FE0A3275.jpeg

Hinchy has obviously had enough of looking at his horrible cracked lips 😂
BD8099AC-3688-4A62-984F-2695AA6F5767.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
do be fair he does keep us highly entertained- just not how he planned to!
I swing between being amused by him, then hating him when I remember what a nasty person he really is. A ‘yes’ ’no’ option wouldn’t have annoyed me as much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You're right, it is a new year thing. I remember seeing it on the comedy series "Two doors down"
I like Two Doors Down 😂 Easy watching.
I should know as I’m a fellow Scot but not as boujee as our Mario. I’m also not really interested in this time of year.
Hibernation from December - February please.

• Haha
  • Heart
I remember last year his Christmas decs went up sometime in November and him pontificating that this was because Dezza and him both worked in retail and they would be far too busy in December with their joabs. I don't think the rush this year will be job related though.

He'll end up sick of the sight of it all and I can see him taking everything down on Dec 27th.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi, long time lurker, I have found out from a friend of a friend that Marios new job is cleaning his local police station, I don't know if its 100% true but mabe one of yous lovlies from paisley would recognise the way he would walk to the police station from his tiny wee flat x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi, long time lurker, I have found out from a friend of a friend that Marios new job is cleaning his local police station, I don't know if its 100% true but mabe one of yous lovlies from paisley would recognise the way he would walk to the police station from his tiny wee flat x
*downloads google street view*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He really is a complete granny, hoose stuffed with old lady tat, cat, little cleaning job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.