Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Followthey

“My outbox is through the roof”
“You need them in the colour clear”
He really is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Just a wee bit of insight - M&S haven't had their own security guards for years. It's been contracted out for about 10 years so they are not technically m&s employees. Useless info I know.
The uniform he is wearing is Warehouse/Operations, so he'll be in the loading bay unloading the wagons, putting the food deliveries in the fridge and general warehouse duties. Also collecting trollies.
I worked for M&S for nearly 20 years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Tofuniam

Made space for the Christmas tree.... how much crap does he have on every surface in his beejoooooo living room!
Made space for the tree, but now has to parkour over the chair to get into bed. Never change, Melvin 💎🥔

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Surely anyone in their right mind would send the new hoover back when it arrives coz YOU DONT FUCKING NEED IT!

Also, you’re lucky is he has 2 metres squares of carpet to clean because the rest is covered in tat.

Derek is a mug. He doesn’t deserve a job if he’s using money to buy stuff for that ugly big nosed brown toothed prick.

Rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
Frankincense and mirth, fuckin mirth, he really is a fuckin idiot, I cannot stand his stupidity anymore, how he can walk and talk at the same time is beyond me, dumbass! 😡🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
18749594-1CBB-461C-8B14-827B5E83490B.jpeg
A map for reference. Red squiggle in the park was where his tree picture was taken. The police station (going by the cleaner suggestion above). I don’t think we were far off thinking that he’d work near by if it’s true!
hopefully one of his lovelies will make him confirm or deny this 😈
ADF7C519-4FA5-4337-9342-15A79CA57F87.jpeg

• Haha

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I'm still a bit of a Marion virgin so sorry for the questions but why the fuck has he put his Christmas Tree up in bloody November?

Derek must feel like he is on the Krypton Factor when he is stoned off his face trying to find his way to the kitchen.

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Does anyone else think he’s ditched his Christmas tree this year and he will just have the new shark hoover in the corner decorated with lights and tinsel?

• Haha
  • Heart

Badaboom

VIP Member
Spoiler alert. He mentioned Dunelm but that it was too small. He could've got 2 for half the price he's paid for his crafty supplies. Reckon it's this.
Pissed myself when he said they do something similar ‘at the company’ Dunelm (did it come in the scent plastic and the colour brown, aye?) 😂🤣

Eight quid! eight quid for the sticks!! You know you can pick them up for free in the park, don’t you? Whit a red neck 😂

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Thank you. 😭😭 I’ve not seen him do his face smacking either for an age now.
I haven't been able to find a tappy tappy one 😭 I miss when Melvin used to come home from Debenhams, chat for 20 minutes about how he had nothing to tell us all and tap his face like a deranged baboon. Those were the glory days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart