Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I found a pic of him in his new joab. But I think the person is too tall 😭😭 They’re posing Behind the counter in Starbucks but have a face mask on so can’t see their face very well 😭 hair looks similar tho 😂
Not sure if I’d be allowed to post it incase it’s not him.
He doesn’t wear a mask though....he wears the sunflower lanyard doesn’t he?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I thought I found a pic of him in his new joab. But I think the person is too tall 😭😭 They’re posing Behind the counter in Starbucks but have a face mask on so can’t see their face very well 😭 hair looks similar tho 😂
Post it... post it

Reactions: 3
Hi never knew his account existed until I joined this site, have enjoyed reading these threads. I was in Home Bargains today and they have a candle with the words Shine Bright on it, surprised he has missed it on his shopping hauls x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve had a wee look on FB and they’ve named all their new staff in the pictures - sadly none are called Marion ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Defo not him too tall and too young plus he wudnt wear a shirt like that....if it was Starbucks he wud be working all hours and weekends....good try tho my lovelie you done good make yourself a cheese board without the cheese 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Starbucks Linwood Drive Thru Facebook page. The more I look the more I think I’ve imagined it 😂
The post from earlier tonight.
the eyebrows are too natural but it does look similar to him. We will find you Melvin

DCEDC271-9548-437E-8512-B27354278232.jpeg
4FF96642-0AAB-448A-B457-63F3CE6B57D3.jpeg

mmmm... what would he need a cleaner for eh eh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
And I’ve made it. Been off ma tits wi COVID right enough. Reading this thread and the previous one I wasn’t sure if I was fuckin hallucinating but I was certainly dreaming about maid Marion and wee Deek. I’m pretty sure I also had a convo with Rab the resident rat living above oor Marion 🐀🐀🐀🐀. Rab has no clue where he works either.

So all that Christmas stuff actually happened. He actually decorated two blush pink stockings and made a bleeping centre piece. That did happen 😂😂😂😂. And made Christmas Eve boxes. It is still October isn’t it. I’m scared to ask the hubby. He’s already scared of me just now.

My God. The past two weeks have been like a fuckin 90’s come doon but I still managed a wee chuckle at all your posts.
ah hope yer feeling better hen! Sounds like you had a terrible time being no weel and then to suffer further misery at the maid antics on the gram. Ah been no weel masel, wee kidney infection ma luvlie, no the normal kind though, this is a boujie rare bespoke kidney infection that’s never been discovered before! In actual fact it’s so rare and bespoke that the doaktors are going to be taking swabs from Chernobyl, sorry a mean marians flat to blast me with the chemicals to see if they cure it. Ahm sure it’ll be fine though ma luvlie ahm just soldiering through it the best I can on this dayn of dawn. It’ll no be long until the maid posting ma photie oan his Grid asking for donations to his go fund me. Ahm share of it.Oanyhow ma luvlie I hope you’ve fully recovered and feel free to post this wee message oan yer grid to show how we’re aw concerned aboot ye. Spine bright hen 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'd give a leg to see him write customers names on cups, imagine the spelling.
Whatever the name was, he would just write Mario in his special wax melt label way. 😉

So ma lovelies last night I had a dream about oor Marion 🤢. He was in the big brother house, and he was shuffling around in his hoosecoat, and he had Beggy Becky and THM in there with him, as well as inexplicably John Leslie 😳.
I am clearly spending wayyyyyy too much time on Tattle 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Especially with those strangler hands of his and his right red leggings. Mind you he could help with getting confessions. 5 minutes with Mazda and I’d be spilling the beans 🤣🤣
Haha damn right, anything ta get away from his clutches 😂

And I’ve made it. Been off ma tits wi COVID right enough. Reading this thread and the previous one I wasn’t sure if I was fuckin hallucinating but I was certainly dreaming about maid Marion and wee Deek. I’m pretty sure I also had a convo with Rab the resident rat living above oor Marion 🐀🐀🐀🐀. Rab has no clue where he works either.

So all that Christmas stuff actually happened. He actually decorated two blush pink stockings and made a bleeping centre piece. That did happen 😂😂😂😂. And made Christmas Eve boxes. It is still October isn’t it. I’m scared to ask the hubby. He’s already scared of me just now.

My God. The past two weeks have been like a fuckin 90’s come doon but I still managed a wee chuckle at all your posts.
Oh god, your poor thing, I'm sorry you've not been well. 😟 🥔 You've just made me laugh oot loud with your dreams and tales of Rab the rat! 😂😂

Take care of yourself, @Babooshka 😊 ❤

Whatever the name was, he would just write Mario in his special wax melt label way. 😉

So ma lovelies last night I had a dream about oor Marion 🤢. He was in the big brother house, and he was shuffling around in his hoosecoat, and he had Beggy Becky and THM in there with him, as well as inexplicably John Leslie 😳.
I am clearly spending wayyyyyy too much time on Tattle 🤣🤣🤣
Beggy AND John Leslie? Fookin' hell!! 🥴😂😂

• Haha
the eyebrows are too natural but it does look similar to him. We will find you Melvin

View attachment 290529View attachment 290530
mmmm... what would he need a cleaner for eh eh
They're the carpet cleaning company that came to his rescue. He'd booked some other mob to come who didn't turn up when expected and when he phoned for an ETA, was told there'd been a mix up and they couldn't come that day.

Melvin had been storying about how sweaty & exhausted he was getting all his crap lifted off the crapets in readiness for the clean and was raging about being let down. Nifty saw his stories, got in touch and came out the same day. There's a highlight (of course) called Nifty, worth watching if only for the photo of Melvin & the team.

Why does Melvin think it's acceptable to have workers in his hoose whilst he stays in pj's? To use some po-po terminology, he's got form 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ah hope yer feeling better hen! Sounds like you had a terrible time being no weel and then to suffer further misery at the maid antics on the gram. Ah been no weel masel, wee kidney infection ma luvlie, no the normal kind though, this is a boujie rare bespoke kidney infection that’s never been discovered before! In actual fact it’s so rare and bespoke that the doaktors are going to be taking swabs from Chernobyl, sorry a mean marians flat to blast me with the chemicals to see if they cure it. Ahm sure it’ll be fine though ma luvlie ahm just soldiering through it the best I can on this dayn of dawn. It’ll no be long until the maid posting ma photie oan his Grid asking for donations to his go fund me. Ahm share of it.Oanyhow ma luvlie I hope you’ve fully recovered and feel free to post this wee message oan yer grid to show how we’re aw concerned aboot ye. Spine bright hen 🥔
Awe thanks ma lovelie. I’m feeling much better. Sounds like that bespoke and rare kidney infection could definitely be cured by the concoction of rare and bespoke chemicals skooshed aboot our marions hoose. I’m rooting for ye. It’ll no be long till your pissing, pain free, like a breadwinning racehorse ma lovelie. 💎💎💎💎

im gonnae be oot and aboot this weekend in Marions patch buying bits. I’ll keep a wee eye oot fur him and Keep you all updated. I’m gonnae spine bright this weekend mwah mwah mwah 💋💋💋💋💎💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Those were Derek’s carpets he had cleaned I think? Then he got the new ones after that.
About a month later. 😁 He'd have three crappy layers of crapet if he could.

He had his carpets cleaned? Swear he said they’d never been cleaned or whatever after he got his machine the other day
He's very private ma lovelie! 😂 His crapets are just his crapets!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.