Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My highlight of the day was seeing the bright spiney letterbox. Since I first heard about the whole letterbox being bashed in saga I've pictured it hanging on for dear life. I can sleep easier tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ma lovelies something strange has happened on insta ! Instagram keeps telling me Mario has added new stories and when I click on it I have to rewatch from the start and when I flick through to the end there is no new story 😱 Instagram is trying to torture me I think🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wee Derek must be best pals with the provvy wuman so aye mwah mwah mwah 💎
Provvy wummin 😂😂😂😂😂. They don’t make wummin like that any mer. I think they drive around now If they still exist but lets go back in time a bit. For those who don’t know a company called The Provident loaned you money at extortionate rates, legalised loan sharkery for want of a better phrase and they employed mostly women to collect the money and they would come to your home weekly and mark your book up that you’d paid.

A provvy wummin was a rare breed of wummin. Usually harder than a coffin nail and who walked the streets of schemes, on their own, mostly on a Friday afternoon/night to collect said money cause that’s when people got paid. The timing was crucial cause the husband might try n go straight to the pub and get pished. Woe betide anybody who didnae answer the door to the provvy wummin. She usually sold other shite on the side (well my mum was a Glasgow provvy wummin in the early 80’s and she did so aye). I think somebody tried to mug my mum once. Mum got a hefty fine.

anyhoo tattie 🥔 hearts to any provvy men/wummin still doing this job. Does it still exist? Our Marion wouldnae make it as a provvy wummin would he. He would be chapping the doors and running like duck depending on who answered. The poor mite would get mugged. He might need to employ the big blind dug as a boady guard while he collects the money lol.

spine bright ma luvlies. Great memories from the 80’s again. Love it mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎🥔🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My daughter told me if I wanted a good laugh then to have gander at this lads Instagram. I thought I was hopeless at cleaning but he beats me - he never seems to move anything to clean underneath. He sprays loads of cleaning stuff on his kitchen worktops and then wipes around everything on there. Way to go lad - someone who is worse than me at cleaning - and that is saying something :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looking back at Melvins Christmas tree from 5 years ago, I've concluded that he must be suffering from some kind of tree dysmorphia. I see a perfectly nice tree, don't know what he saw. He's done the tree equivalent of too much plastic surgery, Botox and fillers til we land on the pink abomination that was last year's effort.

He'll be congratulating himself on how far he's come on his tree jurnee as well 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It really annoys me that Marion just describes what the scents are from a wee sniff of the wax melts in their packaging. None of the Xmas melts have been used and then he opens up a massive box of products that also look... unused.
i swear this guy is the worst brand rep ever. life of Lou and her potato phone aside (different league)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahaha that boujee bespoke ava may box thats nowa staple in his livinroom 😂!! Maybe oor marion will dress that up aw pink n boujee to match his christmas livinroom 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ma lovelies something strange has happened on insta ! Instagram keeps telling me Mario has added new stories and when I click on it I have to rewatch from the start and when I flick through to the end there is no new story 😱 Instagram is trying to torture me I think🤔
Mine keeps doing this too 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What a load of old tripe! What a lot of useless packaging.! Yikes. Calm down, you're only candles! You're not a fake lois futon bag like or wee Mario's! Stay in your own lane hen mwah mwah x x

Screenshot_20201102-111633_kindlephoto-31340091.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a load of old tripe! What a lot of useless packaging.! Yikes. Calm down, you're only candles! You're not a fake lois futon bag like or wee Mario's! Stay in your own lane hen mwah mwah x x

View attachment 296879
I swear he had mentioned about a new wicker basket for his new Ava may hoarding. although I can’t remember if I’m confusing it with the 3 baskets under his console table in the living room filled with Ava may stuff. 😑🤪

Any recommendations with who is worth watching on Instagram purely for their tattle thread?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry But I need to come oot my ain Lane for a sec, has the mother rendal thread gone? 😱
I only ask as I know all youse lovelies will know
Thanks away back to my lane potatoe hearts for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello ma lovelies how are yooooooo? 😊 I hope youse awll are spinning bright. 👌💎

Haven't posted much all weekend, been getting angry at some other Insta Wankers 😡 😂 so ahh thought aa'd give maself some much needed light relief by checking in on Mazda and youse awll. 🥔👌💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I swear he had mentioned about a new wicker basket for his new Ava may hoarding. although I can’t remember if I’m confusing it with the 3 baskets under his console table in the living room filled with Ava may stuff. 😑🤪

Any recommendations with who is worth watching on Instagram purely for their tattle thread?
Thesocialmama.xo #2 is an eye opener 😂🙈 she’s another Scottish wannabe x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.