Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he up in the middle of the night! If this was 2 hours ago it makes it 4.30 am- maybe his bespoke IBS is through the flair boards after that pizza!!
poor rayn!!!
92AF004A-2128-44DD-85B2-29A818200AEB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh ma lovelies it looks like the chat has taken a downward turn, it’s put me right aff ma toasted pan breed and air fryer hash broons.

Thank god it’s a new day of dawn today and av no got any work for 2 days. Youse aw know what that means, zoflora martinis for breakfast. Ching Ching ma lovelies.

Spine bright and keep chanting each other oan. Youse have got this.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish I was this funny. This is art. Pure bespoke... so aye and so forth.
I still can't believe that person has bleeping framed it! 😂😂

Why is he up in the middle of the night! If this was 2 hours ago it makes it 4.30 am- maybe his bespoke IBS is through the flair boards after that pizza!!
poor rayn!!!View attachment 294534
He's forcing cuddles on Rayn when she'd rather be eating his IBS flair-up! 😑🥴🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Catching up ma lovelies after a busy couple a days at ma joab don’t ask what it is it’s just ma joab a don’t need tae tell yooz.

Anyhow that bleeping frame am deed the fact he told them to duck off and they framed it 💀 then he’s creamed his pants over it and done a story 💀
Aw maid Marion you never let us down

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I see that a lot of the Glasgow grammers are joining forces to promote a brilliant Christmas charity, led by the one that had the recent window journey. Has set up a Just Giving page and the slogan "help a kid for a quid" and they all put it on their stories last night. So far so great and they've already exceeded their donations target.

But I can't help wondering why Melvin isn't a part of this, particularly as he's aw aboot Christmas and his following is bigger than the rest of them combined? Not invited or turned the invitation down? Or missed the call as his outbox is permanently "unindated"?
Waiting to see if he'll give it a shout out seeing as a few of his favourites are involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I see that a lot of the Glasgow grammers are joining forces to promote a brilliant Christmas charity, led by the one that had the recent window journey. Has set up a Just Giving page and the slogan "help a kid for a quid" and they all put it on their stories last night. So far so great and they've already exceeded their donations target.

But I can't help wondering why Melvin isn't a part of this, particularly as he's aw aboot Christmas and his following is bigger than the rest of them combined? Not invited or turned the invitation down? Or missed the call as his outbox is permanently "unindated"?
Waiting to see if he'll give it a shout out seeing as a few of his favourites are involved.
Probably told them to duck off he’s at work and is waiting for it to be framed before he’ll join in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Scummy mummy on begging for donations in true children in need pudsy style, why why why she doesn't have a page on here baffles me ...so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.