Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His brother seems to be able to string his words together slightly better than oor Marion! 😂😂
yeah, i thought the same! Fair play to him- at least he's not fannyimg about making up
his own language (and failing miserably)! and at least his passion is for something more than wax melts.
[/QUOTE]
He seems to have done pretty well for himself in an industry that isn’t easy to sustain a career in.

I just find it so odd Mario always talks about his sister and not his bro. I sense family drama. 🐸 ☕

Just wait for Maria to reference wee Johnny now 😆.
I dinnae talk aboot our Johnny as he's in his ain lane, so aye. Spining bright on his jurnee and so forth. We all have our ain dream joabs and thats the way it is ma lovelies 💎🥔❤
If he mentions his bro we know he is defo snooping here lol

maybe it’s his bro who came on and mentioned himself 🤣 maybe he is sick of the little bro acting like he don’t exist 🐸☕

Reactions: 9
The only time I’ve ever heard the brother mentioned is when he #gifted Moira that snide Gucci wallet for the 37th birthday he’s still dining out on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mario is definitely the ugly duckling out of the siblings 😂 no wonder he makes it the me show, typical middle child 😏🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe someone has framed a message of them asking for a shout out and Mario saying no. bleeping D. E. A. D 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That’s definitely gotta be a wind up 🙈 the fact that he’s so chuffed with it as well he really has the biggest ego ever 😂

If that was any normal person and they’d seen that someone had framed their DMs they’d think they were a right creepy bastard 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
NAWWWWWWWWWWWW I just came on here to publically die of second hand embarrassment over the frame !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The only time I’ve ever heard the brother mentioned is when he #gifted Moira that snide Gucci wallet for the 37th birthday he’s still dining out on 🙄
He also mentioned him when he replaced his Joseph and Joseph sink basin with an almost identical new one from Home Bargains. He said his brother got him the J&J one as a gift but it was time for a new one (it wasn’t). 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A think its luvlee ma luvlees and will fit in super next this wifi framed code....so aye nae debates oan ma page

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The time it took to reply to that message he could have done a quick story for her!
Get yourself a wee Cameo account Mazza.
That’s if you could handle the pressure ma lovelie! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely this is a wind up? ! View attachment 293410
See this and straight here 🤣🤣🤣

so many thoughts on this I just canny Cope 🤣

Aparrt from the fact Mario still hasn’t worked out the difference between there , they’re and their. I can’t believe he refuse to do a video. I’m dead 😵 he was at work poor excuse could of done it later 🤣

sorry Katie my wee doll don’t yew know I’m a bespoke insta celeb. I don’t give shout out for free.

But also Katie and ya mate. Seriously this makes me concerned for you both. WTF 🤣 why would you print that 🤯

Also my ocd is killing me. The message isn’t even centred in the frame, it’s cute off by the frame edge 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.