Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His buddy roisin has made it big time with the am shite wonder if he was asked but said naw I’m in ma ain lane my page nae debates 👊🏼
Las time I purchased she had stopped using soy wax so the quality was absolutely awful, just smelt like candle wax. I'm guessing she's had lots of complaints about this so is now using spy again. Still won't buy from her again anyway lol. Just because of all the Arseholes she has repping for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has he taken it upon himself to tell us he’d love to come and do all of his followers trees, have they actually said ooo come n do mine Mazda, you’re so talented, he’s just put ribbon and baubles on a fake plastic tree! It looks tit and so forth 🤭🤣 nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahm sorry ma lovlies, I’ve moved in to Marion’s laine and been influenced....... to create the same bespoke, blush, pink stocking for my 4 year old daughter. After the stocking has been bought for the 4 YEAR OLD GIRL, I will swiftly return to my ain laine and live my oan life and make my oan rules. Side note, the monstrosity of a stocking will not be dangling from my fireplace and be be firmly in its ain laine in her bedroom. Nae debates - ma life, ma rules

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.