Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he needs fresh air maybe he should just open a window? It’s not hard, you pull the handle and push or pull. Bless him, he would rather go out in his leggings and fake Goochies than open a window.
What he really means is, I want to go to B&M and try one last time for the glass pumpkin. 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've listened to many a weather report in my life, but I've never once heard the expression "high bawbag winds"

Does he mean that's where the wind tickles or its bollocks that its so windy?

Pedestrians in Paisley best be staying upwind of Melvins derriere today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So I see that a lot of the Glasgow grammers are joining forces to promote a brilliant Christmas charity, led by the one that had the recent window journey. Has set up a Just Giving page and the slogan "help a kid for a quid" and they all put it on their stories last night. So far so great and they've already exceeded their donations target.

But I can't help wondering why Melvin isn't a part of this, particularly as he's aw aboot Christmas and his following is bigger than the rest of them combined? Not invited or turned the invitation down? Or missed the call as his outbox is permanently "unindated"?
Waiting to see if he'll give it a shout out seeing as a few of his favourites are involved.
And Daaaaaanyellll has just gifted him a bed I think 😂😂😂😂 Meirdre will be fumin’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scummy mummy on begging for donations in true children in need pudsy style, why why why she doesn't have a page on here baffles me ...so aye ma luvlees
Those bl👀dy tattlers have hijacked Mother Randall’s thread to discuss scrummy..🙄..they ought to stay in their ain lain 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If he needs fresh air maybe he should just open a window? It’s not hard, you pull the handle and push or pull. Bless him, he would rather go out in his leggings and fake Goochies than open a window.
What he really means is, I want to go to B&M and try one last time for the glass pumpkin. 🎃
Last time he did that his cat took a jump for freedom so he won’t open them anymore

• Haha
Morning ma lovelies just dipping into mention he’s probably got it from ‘Hurricane Bawbag’ as fellow scots probably remember from 2011. Was a memorable event in his hame toon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the best I’ve seen him look in ages View attachment 294630
He's the biggest bawbag aroond 🙄😂

I've listened to many a weather report in my life, but I've never once heard the expression "high bawbag winds"

Does he mean that's where the wind tickles or its bollocks that its so windy?

Pedestrians in Paisley best be staying upwind of Melvins derriere today.
That's Marion's official weather report, nae debates on ma page, ma lovely 🙅🏻‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Those bl👀dy tattlers have hijacked Mother Randall’s thread to discuss scrummy..🙄..they ought to stay in their ain lain 😂🤣
Ah that's where you all are , off to find you lot , canny promise a will stay on ma ain lain ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello ma lovelies. I didn’t get to see what our Marion was up to yesterday and I have just caught on all the posts. The framed DM of Marion telling someone to get fucked, and then putting it on his stories is absolute comedy gold! That must be a tattler. Oh Mazda don’t ever change! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oooooowwaaaahhh move over Margo am the new queen of Scottish Insta now, I asked you for a shoutout and you said naw so your ibs arse is oot the window. This is my patch now , am the mammy x
By the by you’re no boujie enough to get an invite to my charity bash so duck off back to B&M Dorothy.
Love and slabbers, big buckled teef Sean xxx
P.s. my #gifted bed is mair classy than yours 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.