Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite part is he is so touched that they think so highly of him.... oh, and I almost forgot, some people got engaged, no big deal, but more importantly our wee muffin is up high on his pedestal. Hope they have a Mario-tastic themed wedding 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how oor marion isn’t included in tombstone teefs big announcement coz every other clown is....oh I forgot he’s in his ain lane...bless!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe some saddo has actually went and framed that 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 Even if I had a wee DM from the Queen I wouldn’t frame it... what is wrong with people

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just wait for Maria to reference wee Johnny now 😆.
I dinnae talk aboot our Johnny as he's in his ain lane, so aye. Spining bright on his jurnee and so forth. We all have our ain dream joabs and thats the way it is ma lovelies 💎🥔❤
Annn a don’t really like tae talk aboot ma family on ma oan platform, that’s no wit it’s aboot. So aye annn so forth 🥔🥔

Whoever posted that is a virgin
My thots exactly .... somebody needs a good shag and propped back in their ain lane 🙄😂🤣😂🤣

My favourite part is he is so touched that they think so highly of him.... oh, and I almost forgot, some people got engaged, no big deal, but more importantly our wee muffin is up high on his pedestal. Hope they have a Mario-tastic themed wedding 💎
Ahhh think oor Marigold should be invited to the wedding for all the bespokeness he’s added 😃😃😃

OMFG, what is wrong with these people. So touched! By this! 😂😒

Also, he can reply by dm, but not do a quick story, OK hun.
Yeah I wondered about that .... what a knob end 😂🤣. Settled doon for ma wee Friday nite tanking with tattle 🥂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They will probably ask Mario to be the maid of honour and he will tell them to stay in their own lane because his to busy making his bespoke table centre piece from tat, twigs and 2 berries, but feel free to frame his message and he will repost it on their wedding day and speak about what an amazing person he is to his “fans”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
*gets told to duck off, is so honoured has it framed* comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How the duck can he eat all that cheese, processed meat and garlic dip if he has super sensitive ibs where he falls through the flairboards?

Screenshot_20201030-194541_kindlephoto-43702164.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
AHAHAHAHSHA ohh Mazda you absolute cracker you’ve made my Friday with that framed DM

duck off im busy at work, don’t know ya mates ma lovelie💎
DIEING. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
AHAHAHAHSHA ohh Mazda you absolute cracker you’ve made my Friday with that framed DM

duck off im busy at work, don’t know ya mates ma lovelie💎
DIEING. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This blew me out the water. Whoever framed that message needs to give their head a wobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when he got that giant pin cushion from Dan yell and he was talking about it housing his tapas , snacks and joos.... still got pizza in his knee though 😂😂😂
BD97DAF8-DA9D-48BE-9240-916B22E238E5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.