Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he needs fresh air maybe he should just open a window? It’s not hard, you pull the handle and push or pull. Bless him, he would rather go out in his leggings and fake Goochies than open a window.
What he really means is, I want to go to B&M and try one last time for the glass pumpkin. 🎃
He's still not managed to get his mits on one? The poor wee twit heed! 🥴😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scummy mummy on begging for donations in true children in need pudsy style, why why why she doesn't have a page on here baffles me ...so aye ma luvlees
admin have said she doesn’t have enough followers ie she has bought a lot xx

Reactions: 7
admin have said she doesn’t have enough followers ie she has bought a lot xx
[/QUOTE

I think it's also because a lot of her followers were gained as a follow for a follow. Shammi is at 10k followers but she follows 7k WTF so aye lol and she's bought some

Reactions: 5
If he needs fresh air maybe he should just open a window? It’s not hard, you pull the handle and push or pull. Bless him, he would rather go out in his leggings and fake Goochies than open a window.
What he really means is, I want to go to B&M and try one last time for the glass pumpkin. 🎃
I think the wee scrote got his strangler hands on some, think it's on his giant bespoke pin cushion ma luvlee ...so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the wee scrote got his strangler hands on some, think it's on his giant bespoke pin cushion ma luvlee ...so aye and so forth
The ones on the pin cushion were sourced from Poundland by his sister ma lovelie, nae debates aboot that oan ma page. We were treatit to eleventy billion dots on the subject a few weeks back but this is a new dayn of dawn and much other cack has been shoved under our hooters since then so you’d be forgiven for the mix-up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Glad to see he got hame OK after being out in that bawbag wind. I had visions of him getting his tights blown aff and flying doon Causeyside Street so aye mwah mwah mwah 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The ones on the pin cushion were sourced from Poundland by his sister ma lovelie, nae debates aboot that oan ma page. We were treatit to eleventy billion dots on the subject a few weeks back but this is a new dayn of dawn and much other cack has been shoved under our hooters since then so you’d be forgiven for the mix-up.
Ah yeah I’m sure I remember him banging on he would not pay the price for the fancier ones people had been posting about and was over the moon with the Poundland

translated that means he couldn’t afford it nd no small business would gift him one so he had to settle for the cheap crappy ones 🤣

tbh I’m shocked at all these instagrammers spending so much money on unnecessary shite.

I personally have started putting extra into savings for a rainy day. I worry what the future holds. So the last thing I’m worried about at the moment is buying seasonal tat .

I get some people have young kids but full grown adults with no kids (Mario ) seriously grow the duck up🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I cannae, did he really need to give us the slow mo panning over his gunt?! Gonnae no, ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FFS another bespoke cheeseboard......kin he no eat aff a fuckin plate so aye mwah mwah mwah 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marions bowels must be thinking that they’re on permanent colonic irrigation with the amount of tit he eats 💩💩 nae debates ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Those bl👀dy tattlers have hijacked Mother Randall’s thread to discuss scrummy..🙄..they ought to stay in their ain lain 😂🤣
Trashy Rendall. Ugh the l augh, that laugh, that laugh, THAT bleeping LAUGH!

Her , Mario and Sean why do they all have had wrecked teeth lol? we need one of our resident Photoshop queens to edit them on the Mean Girls picture with Mierdre as the queen witch !

How can 1 person eat all that, surely not 🤮🐽
that bloated, sodium filled Mario diet

Is that... yellow bell pepper?
it reminds me of the big Slimming World accounts, oh who am I Kidding, I mean Harry all the carbs picard, and when they have like a few pieces of vegetables and the rest is filled with beige shite.

New lockdown rules gals and guys, you know what that means? Our sweaty little hobbit will be breaking out his best moves to help you forget your worries - THE POTATO

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trashy Rendall. Ugh the l augh, that laugh, that laugh, THAT bleeping LAUGH!

Her , Mario and Sean why do they all have had wrecked teeth lol? we need one of our resident Photoshop queens to edit them on the Mean Girls picture with Mierdre as the queen witch !

that bloated, sodium filled Mario diet

it reminds me of the big Slimming World accounts, oh who am I Kidding, I mean Harry all the carbs picard, and when they have like a few pieces of vegetables and the rest is filled with beige shite.

New lockdown rules gals and guys, you know what that means? Our sweaty little hobbit will be breaking out his best moves to help you forget your worries - THE POTATO

5E36F3CF-A8C4-410C-8B7C-0B463207BAFB.jpeg
My Attempt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.