Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what Melanie's grinder profile would be like 😂 bouji fashionista seeks man with stable income and home

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread tittle;

bespoke wine glasses and Xmas ...eve box. My bloody god Mario thinks his the flashiest of the Scots.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You look much shorter in real life 😂😂
Oh my god is that you?
I can't believe I'm meeting someone so famous, bespoke and well known!!
And this must be your partner Martin is it? Look at you, you're gorgeous, so petite like an Xmas tree decoration xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next thread title should contain.

Creaming his 10 year old boy pants.

That post absolutely cracked me up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But seriously where does he keep all this shite!! I’ve never seen so much Christmas tat in all my life. A full sized carpet cleaner and a Hoover etc. It can’t be in the attack as it’s infested with rats. Where’s the cat litter. So gross. Must stink. Must burn their nostrils with chemical fumes so they can’t smell the cat crap. Talking of the cat. Anyone remember when it threw its self out the window!!! Suicidal pussy. Not the first pussy that’s seen that pair and thought a 5 story drop is better than this ....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bull.tit
But seriously where does he keep all this shite!! I’ve never seen so much Christmas tat in all my life. A full sized carpet cleaner and a Hoover etc. It can’t be in the attack as it’s infested with rats. Where’s the cat litter. So gross. Must stink. Must burn their nostrils with chemical fumes so they can’t smell the cat crap. Talking of the cat. Anyone remember when it threw its self out the window!!! Suicidal pussy. Not the first pussy that’s seen that pair and thought a 5 story drop is better than this ....
His pair of leggings can fold quite small, I bet the wardrobe is fulla shite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bull.tit

His pair of leggings can fold quite small, I bet the wardrobe is fulla shite
And piled on top. Wonder what's under the bed? No need for a gazunder with the bathroom so close in the wee hobbit cave

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought this too. Where is that cat litter?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Morning Ma Lovelies. I just notice Mario has gone form 60k followers to 168k. My golly when did that happen ? I’m surprised he hasn’t demanded a blue tik to confirm he is the real bougie thang. Do we think he attempted , and they told him to stay in his wee little lane because he ain’t no Mrs Hinch ? X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning Ma Lovelies. I just notice Mario has gone form 60k followers to 168k. My golly when did that happen ? I’m surprised he hasn’t demanded a blue tik to confirm he is the real bougie thang. Do we think he attempted , and they told him to stay in his wee little lane because he ain’t no Mrs Hinch ? X
He's at 128k he celebrated 100k in April with boujie bespoke balloons so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought this too. Where is that cat litter?!
The litter tray is in the kitchen at the opposite side to Rayn's food bowls.He manages to keep it out of view in most of his photos but you get an occasional glimpse when he's doing a panorama. I remember him saying ages ago he uses wood litter, keeps it shallow and changes it often.

I hate myself right now..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So glad he's cut back on the cleaning products and only buys what he needs 🤣 is it just me that has 1 of each product and replace it when it runs out (not one of each scent one of each product) x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So glad he's cut back on the cleaning products and only buys what he needs 🤣 is it just me that has 1 of each product and replace it when it runs out (not one of each scent one of each product) x
He’s no filled to brim ma lovelie no way it’s only 2 double cupboards and a single cupboard full so aye he’s got hardly any cleaning products

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.