Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derek followed Mario on another insta account, chatted up Mario. I've no sympathy for Derek tbh, who actually looks at Mario's insta and thinks phwoar!
Without a doubt he must of smoked some strong tit that day, definitely laced. Probably pulled a whitey after the ‘phwoar’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😬 Now thinking about Derek sliding into Mario's dms, sending nudes etc (just me who does that? what?)
Nooooooooooooooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😬 Now thinking about Derek sliding into Mario's dms, sending nudes etc (just me who does that? what?)
Nooooooooooooooo!
It's his ootbox ma luvlee not to be confused with his smashed letterbox....now stay in yer ain lane as I shall so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can imagine Christmas Eve he decorates his smashed in leggings wiener with tinsel, in the colour of salmon pink and makes use of the spare wine glass charms 😏 #bespokechristmascock

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
His followers need to calm down, she does realise that Melv couldn’t put it into words either, even if his life depended on it
1A71A39B-7AC6-43F4-B6BB-124CD94B5839.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I came across another account ourgreynest I think this is what Marion is trying to achieve in his hobbit flat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Derek followed Mario on another insta account, chatted up Mario. I've no sympathy for Derek tbh, who actually looks at Mario's insta and thinks phwoar!
Just lost all respect for wee Des I've always thought mario would have been the one to chase him! Nae luck pal you chose to exit your ain lane intae Mario's and noo look at the life you've ended up living 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies hope you’re all staying in ya ooon laines t’day...
Just want to thank you Marion for that uplifting quote, stay in your oon lane and keep buying ,all will be right with the world happy Friday ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Becs ma lovelie, this is just for you all bespoke and plush on this new dayn of dawn. I hope you'll be fine ma lovelie 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤

Happy birthday ma lovelie. I've wrapped up a cereal box and put a Michael Kors sticker on it for a nice plush look for your birthday. Have sent it by Herms for you. Also I made this just for you xx 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤

Omg - the hair, the nose, the bad makeup and that stupid pout😂😂😂😂😂 Beaky blinders

Look at Moira clocking himself in the camera before he goes to bingo. He really thinks he's something doesn't he..

Derek must have been as high as a kite when he started messaging Mario. Like why? How ? Still reckon our wee Derek has a fetish for bitchy, what he perceives as ugly, little trolls with big hooters and bad teeth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think Mario is telling the truth or was it really the other way round? Mario messaged Derek, went to his flat for a date and then never left.
🤔

#FreeDerek

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shove your quote up your hoop Felicia!!.
You DO care what other people think, because most of us have been on the receiving end of your DMs even though ours were polite 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Really ?!! 😱 are you sure it wasn’t the other way round.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mario is making that up and Derek is going along with it because his d**k whipped. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think Mario is telling the truth or was it really the other way round? Mario messaged Derek, went to his flat for a date and then never left.
🤔

#FreeDerek
Is it Dereks flat ? I don’t know why ..but I felt like it was marios flat. Derek was homeless lured in by Mario with endless ☘ You know what and Derek moved in because it was just a easy life.

His followers need to calm down, she does realise that Melv couldn’t put it into words either, even if his life depended on it
View attachment 285399
I was wondering who could be more of a cringe than our dear Marion. Oh wait his bleeping super fans 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh lord he has gone international ma lovelies. He is crossing lanes with fans from Germany WATCH THIS SPACE.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can imagine Christmas Eve he decorates his smashed in leggings wiener with tinsel, in the colour of salmon pink and makes use of the spare wine glass charms 😏 #bespokechristmascock
Blessings for the small mercy that you didn't expand that with "in the scent .........."

Bleurgh 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I honestly think if I bumped into him I'd accidentally out myself. "MELVIN" (think back to the 80's, Norm entering Cheers).
I’d be like ..... is that really you? Oh my gosh I can’t believe it ...... I just love your thread on Tattle 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.