Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to put my little dog down suddenly today 😭 he was 18 and had a good life. He actually loved me unlike rayn who clearly hates mario. Your posts are cracking me up and putting a smile back on my face keep them coming Ma lovelies.

also Mario is having a drink from his crappy trolly. That’s a lot of alcohol. Is he a big drinker or does he have to ply Derek with alcohol to make him even remotely attractive to him?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Bit oot ma lain here, but does anyone know if letshinchandbehappy has a thread around here?

She keeps going on about how Home bargains ripped of her Hinchopoly idea even tho they literally brought out the game the week after she did her live. Is she that deluded to think they ripped her idea off? She has absolutely no idea about the manufacturing and product development process if she thinks they can throw a copy cat version together that quick. More chance of her ripping them off! 🙄

Reactions: 8
A wee one bedroom flat and he has 5 cupboards of cleaning stuff! How can you possibly need that much. X
Bit oot ma lain here, but does anyone know if letshinchandbehappy has a thread around here?

She keeps going on about how Home bargains ripped of her Hinchopoly idea even tho they literally brought out the game the week after she did her live. Is she that deluded to think they ripped her idea off? She has absolutely no idea about the manufacturing and product development process if she thinks they can throw a copy cat version together that quick. More chance of her ripping them off! 🙄
I wish she’s absolute riot!!! If I was her I wud give HB a swerve after they sacked her....idiot of a woman

Reactions: 3

To understand business and production they would need a brain. And all this hinch fanatics don’t have brains.🤣

I wish she’s absolute riot!!! If I was her I wud give HB a swerve after they sacked her....idiot of a woman
Ohhh why did she get sacked ?

Reactions: 5
Oooft - think he’ll be needing to move those moist toilet paper wipes out the kitchen cupboard & closer to the cludgie in anticipation of tomorrow after that bespoke Chinese he’s just scranned 😂 I hope he’s enjoying his gin out a wine glass tonight, but, you know, he’s no’ really a big drinker, ma lovelies. In the same way that he’s no longer buying unnecessary tit (Ah’m jist no’ daein it any more, ma lovelies) and he’s done and dustit wi’ his Xmas shopping...👀 but keeps buying more Xmas themed utter shite which has formed a festively bespoke shite mountain in the bedroom 😂 However, the real reason I’m here is to voice my extreme dissatisfaction that we’ve no’ been treatit tae a wee Saturday swatch of his bespoke Xmas craft centrepiece yet 😂 I’m poised, bleeping POISED, on the edge of my padded, velour, door knocker seat for the big reveal, ma lovelies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Had to put my little dog down suddenly today 😭 he was 18 and had a good life. He actually loved me unlike rayn who clearly hates mario. Your posts are cracking me up and putting a smile back on my face keep them coming Ma lovelies.

also Mario is having a drink from his crappy trolly. That’s a lot of alcohol. Is he a big drinker or does he have to ply Derek with alcohol to make him even remotely attractive to him?
Aw Rosie I’m so sorry about your wee dog 😭🥔❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
duck me, I hope wee Deek has his cheap arse Simple wipes (that’s the wans he prefers, rather than the bespoke, expensive, rare skin type mountain of skincare Mazda uses) at the ready to wipe aff that face paint tonight. Canny huv it gettin oan the waaaaaaa-ful bedding in the colourway white.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh no.... I'm so sorry to read this. 😞 I have 2 dogs and seeing them getting older makes me really sad. Sending you a big hug 🤗 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The rarest of rare sensitive skin but can slap a face full of face paint on 🙄 the amount of shite he talks, honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good god! I note that when he’s ‘howling’ with laughter he doesn’t hud his beak this time, he wouldn’t want to ruin his bespoke paint job.
Is he trying to channel Gene Simmons in the last photo?! Bet he’s well jel of his hair.
1E2E22CB-DBAD-4909-9480-DCFF7BCE28A4.jpeg
6DFDEEDB-5594-4589-B409-7B1C2BD0F011.jpeg
EE3D0D70-B613-4F00-A703-2BF998F94DBF.jpeg
2C6EE996-67AF-4ACC-B343-CB8D1B3B7753.jpeg
B41CC37D-9D9D-4B81-8DB1-B191DE39EF37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Good god! I note that when he’s ‘howling’ with laughter he doesn’t hud his beak this time, he wouldn’t want to ruin his bespoke paint job.
Is he trying to channel Gene Simmons in the last photo?! Bet he’s well jel of his hair.
View attachment 286628View attachment 286629View attachment 286630View attachment 286631View attachment 286632
View attachment 286628View attachment 286629View attachment 286630View attachment 286631View attachment 286632
Why does he remind me of worzel gummidge in this pics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The last post when he looks to Derek while cracking up and Derek is straight faced 🤣🤣 says it all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching Marino’s stories for the first time in a while (I genuinely prefer just to read the commentary rather than subject myself directly) and my husband just piped up, is that the wee prick from Paisley you’re watching 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Moira isn’t bottoming tonight I’m assuming 😂
That looks like dog diarrhoea 💩

I've started a new thread in my usual bespoke way. It's got a typo, and I don't know how to post a link ma lovelies. 😂 🙄💩

Mod edit: New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.