Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind gets up at 6 on a Saturday to clean! And all those cupboards full of cleaning stuff 🙄 I've got 1 tiny cupboard that I keep my cleaning stuff in. That boy has serious issues

Reactions: 11
I usually always do my cleaning with my jammies and housecoat on then get a shower. What do folk usually wear to clean?
If it’s a quick tidy round then jammies but normally put on an old t shirt and leggings. But I’d be sweating like a bugger in ma hoosecoat too 😂

Reactions: 6
So he’s bought all that shite in various scents so aye and now he’s had to give some away! 😂
still 3 full cupboards full mind!! 😂 wonder how many he had stuffed before so aye

Reactions: 5
If it’s a quick tidy round then jammies but normally put on an old t shirt and leggings. But I’d be sweating like a bugger in ma hoosecoat too 😂
Yeah plus I'd have to wash my house coat after then because of cleaning stuff, whatever clothes I clean in go in the wash after and I have a shower or I feel dirty 🤣 but my cleaning isn't a almost daily thing it's once a week so toilets etc. Have to be done so not the same as Maria just randomly spraying chemicals all over the cat.

He could be making serious money from insta with his following.

Reactions: 7
I saw those pink fluffy stockings that he “customised” in B&M yesterday. Honestly that paisley store is absolutely full of cheap Xmas tat - surprised more of it hasn’t made its way in to Mario’s flat by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s no filled to brim ma lovelie no way it’s only 2 double cupboards and a single cupboard full so aye he’s got hardly any cleaning products
A wee one bedroom flat and he has 5 cupboards of cleaning stuff! How can you possibly need that much. X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
3 cupboard in Maria’s tiny kitchen are filled with cleaning products?! 🤯 neither wonder he has so much shite on the work tops 😂 I nearly got too excited though, and thought he was going to show us his Monica cupboard, so aye ma lovelies am disappointed that I didnae git tae see that this morning. Maria’s content has been pish recently, so hopefully he has a few wee treats for us aw this weekend! 🥔❤🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3 cupboard in Maria’s tiny kitchen are filled with cleaning products?! 🤯 neither wonder he has so much shite on the work tops 😂 I nearly got too excited though, and thought he was going to show us his Monica cupboard, so aye ma lovelies am disappointed that I didnae git tae see that this morning. Maria’s content has been pish recently, so hopefully he has a few wee treats for us aw this weekend! 🥔❤🥔❤
Don’t forget he is is doing his Christmas crafts this weekend x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He could stock a small corner shop with all that cleaning stuff. He said he’s stopped all that nonsense and he only buys when he really needs...LIE. We can all see that he has at least 3 or 4 of each item, that’s not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello my lovelies!

I’m absolutely flabbergasted here today! Did we actually just see what’s in the CUPBOARD UNDER THE SINK???!!!!! Think I’m in some kind of bespoke shock here.... might need to go and lie down.

In other news, does the shark have a new home? Noticed on his daily tour that it’s no longer at the living room window. Or did he move it a while ago and I’ve just noticed as I’ve been too busy in ma ain lane?

Reactions: 9
Imagine being Marions neighbour and his up at quarter 6 deep cleaning and hoovering on a Saturday morning.

inconsiderate wee prick

He's at 128k he celebrated 100k in April with boujie bespoke balloons so aye
I’m sure he will buy the other 40k soon enough 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t story the deep clean with Whitney music playing = it didny happen - nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I usually always do my cleaning with my jammies and housecoat on then get a shower. What do folk usually wear to clean?
I think the point is that if you've done a proper gutting out, you're a hot sweaty manky feeling mess. So unlike Melvin, you're not hanging about in that state filming your work for the gram - you're getting a shower and your cleaning jammies are in the washer?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would say gutted the house to mean everything is ripped out and it’s all redone. Is it just me 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do have old rag clothes that I like to change into when doing deep cleans. I’ve ruined way to many decent sets of Pajamas when cleaning in them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.