Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw those pink fluffy stockings that he “customised” in B&M yesterday. Honestly that paisley store is absolutely full of cheap Xmas tat - surprised more of it hasn’t made its way in to Mario’s flat by now.
Just because he hasn't revealed it doesn't mean he hasn't bought it ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That Christmas pile looked very big! Question is, when Christmas is over, where will he put it all?! Will Bernadette be ready and waiting to take it off his hands?
I assume Bernadette has already made off with 3 bags full of cast off cleaning stuff too.

And what's the point of buying more Christmas stuff for the living room if he's changing the theme next year?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cleaning stuff, and laundry stuff, I keep in the cupboard under the sink. Like a normal person. I keep actual food in the other cupboards, and crockery and glasses, because I haven't got a bathroom cupboard to keep them in.
He's at the start of a hoarding issue, needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning Ma Lovelies! 💎

Well that’s me been to the big new Home Bargains in Linwood and bought hunners of shite a don’t actually need. Nae sight of the hobbit in his Lycra but a did spot some already decorated Christmas wine glasses fur ma gin on Christmas Eve for ma Christmas, Eve Box.

Now off tae Paisley for a wee snoop around the Princess Diana Centre and the Piazza. A hope he’ll no recognise me in ma hoodie in the colour neon pink, lost a few pounds noo av started working again so it’s baggy on me now.

Talk later trolls xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wahfulling with Mary today and his full ceramic Reed diffuser, he only uses ava may as yees aww kno apart from when your drenching your (Sorry Denzels) flat in febreze and fabulosa. Not seen poor Rain in a while has she finally broken free oot the windaes...so aye ma luvlees just keep in yer ain lains oan ma page....mwah mwah mwah 🥔❣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’m not sure MARIO made it clear so I’ll summarise.... ‘if you wanna buy a different scent for the reed diffuser uses can... use don’t have to buy the same scent, use can buy a different one, the old bottles has the name of the scent on but the new ones don’t have the name of the scent on so if use wanna buy a different scent to refill it use can!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has the faux telephone, in the colourway chrome, that sits on the boujee mirrored side table ever been discussed?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I’m not sure MARIO made it clear so I’ll summarise.... ‘if you wanna buy a different scent for the reed diffuser uses can... use don’t have to buy the same scent, use can buy a different one, the old bottles has the name of the scent on but the new ones don’t have the name of the scent on so if use wanna buy a different scent to refill it use can!!!’
Eh?

Reactions: 3
I didn't quite catch that. Does anyone know if you can youse a different scent in that ceramic reed diffuser?

"I am accomplished." says Mario 😑

Are ye aye?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone know if the Reed sticks come in a different colourway or length? Didn’t quite catch it....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.