Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s had many many questions. Many many.

“The jar is permanent” 😂😂😂

Also, he’s had no time to record those stories during the week “cos works in the way” 🧐 you work 3 hours a day Melvin, settle down.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Update: Paisley is a bleeping hovel. I mean it was never high end, even during the Coop department store days, but it’s fairly went down hill. And no sightings of Hobbit 1 & Hobbit 2, they must have stayed indoors incase they got wet.

Next stop, Braehead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s had many many questions. Many many.

“The jar is permanent” 😂😂😂

Also, he’s had no time to record those stories during the week “cos works in the way” 🧐 you work 3 hours a day Melvin, settle down.
3 hours a day and that's including the commute and the stopping to take pictures of the pavement to wind us all up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cleaning with Marjorie...ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW 💎
Except ma joab so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So hes already chucked a bottle of toilet gel doon the pan then decides to chuck the gifted dr beckmann powder down aswell.
1. He's just wasting products
2. Highly dangerous there was still remnants of the toilet gel in the pan
3. So aye Chemical reactions with Mario WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy Saturday peeps! Yup we really wanted to see his stash of moist toilet wipes 🥴🤢
They’re for his boujee bum after his IBS has dripped through the flairboards 🤢 Why they aren’t kept in the bathroom is a bit odd. Mind you, this is the guy who has a bathroom cabinet in his living room 🤷‍♀️

So hes already chucked a bottle of toilet gel doon the pan then decides to chuck the gifted dr beckmann powder down aswell.
1. He's just wasting products
2. Highly dangerous there was still remnants of the toilet gel in the pan
3. So aye Chemical reactions with Mario WTF
He still had a gel block in there too! Absolute idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ how many times did he say scent in that story? Also I can honestly say I’ve never been “excited” to use a toilet cleaner, get a fuckin life you boring old man 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where does one start with the stories today?

I hate the way he brags about ’gutting‘ the whole flat. It is literally a tiny hole with two adults that clean up after themselves so hardly a massive job, is it?

He puts everything from the kitchen countertops onto the floor to clean? The floor that the cat walks on after using her litter tray? I bet he didn’t clean the bases before returning them 🤢

Job: He is off every weekend, so I don’t think it is retail. He is always shattered which he never was when working at Debenhams, so I think it is physically demanding. He gets the bus there. He works from about 2/3 until about 8, so in conclusion I think, as I am sure someone has said before, he is cleaning a school.

Case closed me lud! 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m so confused. If I wanted to change the scent of the Reed diffuser... can I?

Also, he said he only uses Ava may diffusers. I swear he’s got an Asda one with a Chanel sticker

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning Ma Lovelies! 💎

Well that’s me been to the big new Home Bargains in Linwood and bought hunners of shite a don’t actually need. Nae sight of the hobbit in his Lycra but a did spot some already decorated Christmas wine glasses fur ma gin on Christmas Eve for ma Christmas, Eve Box.

Now off tae Paisley for a wee snoop around the Princess Diana Centre and the Piazza. A hope he’ll no recognise me in ma hoodie in the colour neon pink, lost a few pounds noo av started working again so it’s baggy on me now.

Talk later trolls xx
The wee treat of a surprise for me in that Home Bargains ..... they sell wine 🍷 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Could fair dae with a wee drink 🍸 but I honestly wouldn’t take anything from that wank trolley ..... the glasses will all be caked in the DivaMae shite he sprays around; the prosecco will be warm 🤢; I bet he actually fills the gin & vodka bottles up with joos when they run low or, worse, Asda smart price versions 🙈; there’s no criss ..... so aye an so forth I’m gonna stay in ma ain lane .... sofa to fridge / sofa to fridge / sofa to fridge so oan an so forth 🤪. WTAF is the point of a drinks trolley when you’re gonna have to go to fridge anyway 🙄 Arse!!

View attachment 28646828!!!! Times he said SCENT
Wots all those squiggles oan it ???? Looks damaged .... not to mention cheap tatt n’shite ... right up Marigold’s lane 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wots all those squiggles oan it ???? Looks damaged .... not to mention cheap tatt n’shite ... right up Marigold’s lane 🤣😂🤣😂
I think you will find that the lovely Hannah has had the Ava May initials ENGRAVED on her bootifool, range of reed ‘defusers’ so aye, amazing find.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So I’m not sure MARIO made it clear so I’ll summarise.... ‘if you wanna buy a different scent for the reed diffuser uses can... use don’t have to buy the same scent, use can buy a different one, the old bottles has the name of the scent on but the new ones don’t have the name of the scent on so if use wanna buy a different scent to refill it use can!!!’
**It’s “youse”, ma lovelie 😂😂😂😂

Anyone know if the Reed sticks come in a different colourway or length? Didn’t quite catch it....
Not sure, ma lovelie, but the burning question I have is whether or not you can only put the original scent in to refill it? 🤷‍♀️ Do you think it might be possible to chai-inge that scent or does it have to be the pacific scent you bought in it orginally? 🤔 He really should’ve iterrated that. I’d have absolutely no clue how to go about making a change like that 🤔 I’ll be up all night (bespoke insomniac - but don’t start, ah’ve alriddy tried iverryhin) wondering about it 🤔

3 hours a day and that's including the commute and the stopping to take pictures of the pavement to wind us all up.
And falsify bespoke stories about having to flag down an imaginary bus to take him there to deliberately throw us off the scent & make us question that we’d already established his place of bespoke employment was somewhere local 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.