Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most like thread suggestion by @coldtoast
Mario was all ready for Christmas weeks ago. This week he's carried on buying. 🙄
We still don't know what his job is, and he's buying wax burners like a serial killer buying copies of Catcher in the Rye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ah luv a boujee new thread! 😃 💎 I'd sit doon with a whaaaaaaaffel and a mug of milk/tea, but I'm starting work soon, so have a lovely day, ma lovelies! 🥔 💛

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most like thread suggestion by @coldtoast
Mario was all ready for Christmas weeks ago. This week he's carried on buying. 🙄
We still don't know what his job is, and he's buying wax burners like a serial killer buying copies of Catcher in the Rye.
Pllleeeease do tell more about Derek still partying and Mazda locking him out??? When was this! Will it be on another thread somewhere? I want to know more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pllleeeease do tell more about Derek still partying and Mazda locking him out??? When was this! Will it be on another thread somewhere? I want to know more 🤣
Derek was having TOO MUCH FUN at the avamay party, poor Mario looked so uncomfortable and didn't fit in. Someone else at the party posted that when they went to their rooms, Mario had locked Derek oot. 😁 Awkward. Derek had a twinkle in his eye, clearly up for fun. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Derek was having TOO MUCH FUN at the avamay party, poor Mario looked so uncomfortable and didn't fit in. Someone else at the party posted that when they went to their rooms, Mario had locked Derek oot. 😁 Awkward. Derek had a twinkle in his eye, clearly up for fun. 😁
Hahaha oh my god i am going to have a look through old threads, see if anyone has posted about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha oh my god i am going to have a look through old threads, see if anyone has posted about it 😂
I might be making this up but I’m sure there was another Scotland dwelling ‘cleanfluencer’ embroiled in this scandal. Can’t think of his name for the life of me but I remember reading that he’d taken a shine to Deek and Moira was none to pleased about it 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might be making this up but I’m sure there was another Scotland dwelling ‘cleanfluencer’ embroiled in this scandal. Can’t think of his name for the life of me but I remember reading that he’d taken a shine to Deek and Moira was none to pleased about it 😏
Any idea who the ‘cleanfluencer’ may be?? I can imagine moira was seething about it so aye.
He does come across as the jealous type 😂

• Haha
Wasn't it cleaning with curtis or something? I think that was who Deek was getting friendly with

Reactions: 12
Wasn't it cleaning with curtis or something? I think that was who Deek was getting friendly with
Yeh he’s from NI and a rep for AM lovely boy but had some real bad troubles thankfully seems to be back on his feet again

Is it just me or did that pink hoody look nae looser than it did a few weeks ago...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was Derek not in the army? He must be really tiny being shorter than him cos i’ve seen pics of Maz next to his bitchy pal I know and she’s bigger than him n she’s not exactly tall either 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤣

Reactions: 11
Love a boujee new thread! I’ve got my industrial size jar of pickled onions, joooos, ritz crackers and nae cheese all ready ma lovelies mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Halllooo ma lovelieielies I have so much extremely missed you all. New thread again on this dayn of dawn xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched the Christmas 2019 highlights. So many hilarious moments in there!! Wonder what will happen to his bespoke tree topper this year!?
My god I’m going to have a look at that now , seriously was that on the top of his treee??? ‘Hello ma lovelies’ wtf oh mario you are the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.