Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becs ma lovelie, this is just for you all bespoke and plush on this new dayn of dawn. I hope you'll be fine ma lovelie 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤

Happy birthday ma lovelie. I've wrapped up a cereal box and put a Michael Kors sticker on it for a nice plush look for your birthday. Have sent it by Herms for you. Also I made this just for you xx 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤

Those eyebrows make his nose look huge! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate to come oot ma ain lane but could oor melv be getting the number 10 mcgills bus into Paisley then maybe walking to the train station through central road? Or is he getting the bus into Paisley to work in one of the shops there (I’m sure he’d spunk his pants at the chance of working in bargain buys!)

I work in braehead so spend about 50 odd hours a week in there so if he’s working in any of the shops I will find him (Liam neeson style!).

I shall return to ma ain bespoke lane noo...
He wouldn’t need to get a bus to paisley. The Tat Cave is walking distance from the town centre and not on a bus route. But he could be walking to town to then get the bus/train 💎🥔

Reactions: 4
let me create a vision:

‘Twas the night before Christmas
And all thru the house, not a creature was stiring not even a mouse.
the tatty stockings were hung by the fireplace with so much care.
The toilet seat was sparkling and so were the flairs.
From the corner of dezzas eye , who should appear?
Maz in his primarni PJS and in his eye a glistening tear.

What’s wrong dear Mario it’s Christmas ma lovely?

it’s the Xmas deccies derek, da trolls say they are ugly.

All the pink and crafting
It appears Mario was no longer laughing.

Mario turns to rayn
“My dear gurl they all need to stay in their own lane.
“do the not know who I am?”
“I’m Mario McKnight, hinches super fan.”
I’ll pour a wine from my crappy trolley
And have some funny with dereks Xmas lolly”
Rayn dazed and confused from the toxic wax melts.
Mopes in the corner thinking what a crappy paw in life she had been dealt.
It’s not even 10pm on Xmas eve
But already dezza and rayn are bored shitless and feeling displeased.
You are wasted on here 😭😭😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate to come oot ma ain lane but could oor melv be getting the number 10 mcgills bus into Paisley then maybe walking to the train station through central road? Or is he getting the bus into Paisley to work in one of the shops there (I’m sure he’d spunk his pants at the chance of working in bargain buys!)

I work in braehead so spend about 50 odd hours a week in there so if he’s working in any of the shops I will find him (Liam neeson style!).

As you are on the hunt for our Marion you are allowed to step out your lane. We will all chant you on during your search.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

You will find him, and you will say "hello ma lovelie 🥔💎"

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Friday Ma lovelies 💓 have a bespoke day. Don’t forget to stay in your lanes. I hope No non existent Over the top dramas happen to you today like flagging down a lorry or flashing the post man 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You will find him, and you will say "hello ma lovelie 🥔💎"

😂😂
I think if I was to meet them I’d say ‘oh my God, can’t believe it’s you’ (watches Marion grin from ear to ear and start head wobbling) ‘Derek, I love your TikTok’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think if I was to meet them I’d say ‘oh my God, can’t believe it’s you’ (watches Marion grin from ear to ear and start head wobbling) ‘Derek, I love your TikTok’ 😂
I honestly think if I bumped into him I'd accidentally out myself. "MELVIN" (think back to the 80's, Norm entering Cheers).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
May saint Mario, saviour of all bespoke business and global issues have a hassle free day. Bless him. He needs his beauty sleep, he will prance along in his ballet tights and sprinkle joy to whoever he see’s.
I think his job is so secretive because he is working for Santa. He is going to be the worlds first socially distanced Elf!! Hohoho and so forth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies 😃 🥔 💎

Juss catching up aw his stories and the wee divvy can't even spell Hobbycraft! 🙄 😂

Anyhoo.... I'm interested ta see wit he's bought and wit nonsense he'll make, so aye and so forth. 👌 😂

Could you imagine Mario's face? 👀 He'd be pure RAGIN'!! 😂😂

• Haha
I have definitely replayed this in my head many times if I met them in the range or b&m. Beeline straight to Derek leaving Mario with a wee petted lip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Well he's feeling the need to live up to his being an inspiration to us aw and trotted out some trite kack on his grid.

Must try harder Melvin. We want laughs for a Friday please and thank you.

Show us your lavvy :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how Derek and Mario met? Has Mario ever share the fairytale ?
I’m sure they met in a bespoke way while plodding along in their own lanes 🤣

and how old is Derek ? He seems younger than Mario.

Well he's feeling the need to live up to his being an inspiration to us aw and trotted out some trite kack on his grid.

Must try harder Melvin. We want laughs for a Friday please and thank you.

Show us your lavvy :LOL: :LOL:
The power lies within ya ma lovely but only if you stay in your own lane and vajazzle your home. Nae debates on that one, our life guru Mario has spoken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how Derek and Mario met? Has Mario ever share the fairytale ?
I’m sure they met in a bespoke way while plodding along in their own lanes 🤣

and how old is Derek ? He seems younger than Mario.

The power lies within ya ma lovely but only if you stay in your own lane and vajazzle your home. Nae debates on that one, our life guru Mario has spoken.
Derek followed Mario on another insta account, chatted up Mario. I've no sympathy for Derek tbh, who actually looks at Mario's insta and thinks phwoar!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.