Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion it's a cat, you calling the cat a pain in the arse and a moaning face witch just proves your a wee cockwomble. Poor wee baby gurl Rayn 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s that bastard stupid voice he puts on to speak to his cat? bleeping dangleberry that he is. Wee Ryan just dinghy’d him and sashayed off. #freerayn 💎 love laugh live baby gurl Raaaaynee

View attachment 179730
At first glance I thought he was going to tell us his IBS was through the roof 🤮
it will be the morn when he tries to shift all that!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
😂😂 lol bless him, he thinks he’s so famous ‘just come up to me mah lovelies- it’s jast meee, don’t be a hiding behind the poasts’

and poor rayn ‘she just canny settle when we’re not in bed fur 8.30’ she desperately wants them to F off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a bespoke wee bastard he is talking about poor Ryan like that and calling her a witch..... bit rich coming from instas one and only witch. Fuckin cat abuser... and on another note wee shoulders ( I am beginning to think he is a borrower himself, tiny in stature and in popularity 🤣) your dinner looks like it could easily have came from one of your ‘flare ups’ your bespoke IBS naw through the roof any mare? So ayeeeee!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What a bespoke wee bastard he is talking about poor Ryan like that and calling her a witch..... bit rich coming from instas one and only witch. Fuckin cat abuser... and on another note wee shoulders ( I am beginning to think he is a borrower himself, tiny in stature and in popularity 🤣) your dinner looks like it could easily have came from one of your ‘flare ups’ your bespoke IBS naw through the roof any mare? So ayeeeee!
Looks like a plate of the tom tits....so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did it make you shudder? I was going about my day and BANG day was fucked...so aye

Imagine that brown mess thru the flairs
Glad I seen after I’d been & not before. Thankfully there is no crushed velvet or vagina cushions anywhere to be seen in there. It’s not Moanios type of place

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just turned myself inside out with embarrassment at the eye and face dancing on his bus journey. Yes, Melvin, that's a journey.
I'm just catching up on his stories and he needs to be grateful the capacity of passengers on buses is reduced because of social distancing as I'm sure someone would have told him to duck off otherwise! 😂

You've got to laugh at him, he's in a world of his own, a boujee world, so aye... 🤪 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still trying to figure out what that dinner/tea was. I couldn't understand most of his waffle.
The sauce - 🤢 was that Rayn having her own back at him after his verbal tantrum about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's pissed me off the way he called his poor cat a moaning faced witch. He's one constant moaning witch on a daily basis!.
Unfollowed! 👊

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
😂😂 lol bless him, he thinks he’s so famous ‘just come up to me mah lovelies- it’s jast meee, don’t be a hiding behind the poasts’

and poor rayn ‘she just canny settle when we’re not in bed fur 8.30’ she desperately wants them to F off 😂😂
THIS!! Exactly what I thought from watching the twats afternoon offerings! wtf is that "it's just me" all about. Hunners messaging him, yep you stay on yer own wee planet Marj, can just imagine how busy Clydebank was on a Sunday afternoon on the back of a pandemic, never mind how many of the folk out actually recognised you ya wee diddy. He honestly believes he's some big time celeb - hilarious. And in other news, best go get my lavender plug in fired up, I'll need aw the help I can get the nite to get some sleep when the hauls been held back to tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.