Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if he has ordered 3 bottles of body spray thinking it was for his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ahh I do love the laughs marion gives me.

Although I'm "fumming" that I placed a bespoke order on Look Fantastic the same day and yet mine isn't coming until tomorrow. I guess you have to wait longer if you're not insta famous. So aye.
They probably use Herms. Deirdre won’t work with them any more 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As if he has ordered 3 bottles of body spray thinking it was for his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ahh I do love the laughs marion gives me.

Although I'm "fumming" that I placed a bespoke order on Look Fantastic the same day and yet mine isn't coming until tomorrow. I guess you have to wait longer if you're not insta famous. So aye.
It's cos he refuses to use herms and sends his bespoke, bouji, carrier pigeon to collect all orders - Derek in tights and a beak xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am bleeping dying at this thread today 😂😂😂 Honestly, he’s magical 😂😂😂 He’s been on 🔥 🔥 🔥 these last few days! Long may it continue. I hope something else aggrieves him today, tipping him over the edge into one of his sweary, ranty, gibberish outbursts 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So lads, whits oor next jurneeeey wae Marion... Another teef one at Woodhill cos those bad boys aren't holding up very well, a lip journey for bespoke fillers so you can actually see a definitive lip line or a botox journey cos my god, those lines oan that coupon are terrible and that's with a filter 😂😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ach Marlene. Whit ye like?!

The stress of the medical migraine and the moisture mist will send the IBS through the roof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Am pure ragin guys, I bought 3 of these bespoke, must have, facemists, and it’s no even facemist ma lovelies.
You’d think with all the tit, chemicals and and wax melts he sprays and pours about his tiny den of horrors, alcohol in a facemist is the least of his worries! I’m amazed his skin hasn’t melted by now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marjorie if someone lit a match beside him in his boujie wee flat after he’d been flinging the zoflora aboot the place and skooshing all the sprays:

F708D95E-62A7-4446-8B51-8650164AE5C1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So lads, whits oor next jurneeeey wae Marion... Another teef one at Woodhill cos those bad boys aren't holding up very well, a lip journey for bespoke fillers so you can actually see a definitive lip line or a botox journey cos my god, those lines oan that coupon are terrible and that's with a filter 😂😳
He looks liked he sucked a glass to he’s face and it made a rim!!!😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he not just ask his body shop rep pal whatever her name is and get it for nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was honestly going to post the same thing and screenshot lol. Had he been flossing with sandpaper

Screenshot_20200701-193906_kindlephoto-112823193.png
67205_mkup2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Melv has ordered some more face mists.... nae body mists or feet mists, but face mists, so aye.... 🤪😂🤦🏻‍♀️ #mistgate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He has to be a parody account. The real Melvin works in finance and is extremely serious all the time 😂😂😂😂😂 the tattoos on his hands are drawn on with eyeliner for our benefit hence the makeup x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He has to be a parody account. The real Melvin works in finance and is extremely serious all the time 😂😂😂😂😂 the tattoos on his hands are drawn on with eyeliner for our benefit hence the makeup x
Imagine if that WAS true? 😂😂 FML! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.