Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just watched the stories where he talks to the cat. What a horrible little bleeping prick. 😠

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I’ve just listened to his stories of him standing over Rayn shouting at her, swearing with such venom in his voice, all while the poor wee pet is just trying to eat her dinner being perfectly quiet. He is such an evil little witch himself. I agree with @Badaboom you can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat animals. What a vile person he is. And he thinks he deserves to have children in his life? If he can get so riled up by a cat I sincerely hope he never does.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It actually really upset me. You could hear the venom and spite in his voice while she was just minding her own business eating her tea. Makes you wonder how he treats her when he’s not filming ☹
It upset me as well, so l unfollowed him straight away. Tosser! 👊

Please tell me he comes on this page for a nose?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He has a following but does he have much influence though?
True, I don’t think he has as much influence as he thinks. I am not sure who votes, I thought maybe if there was a people’s vote his Mufia might win him a prize. He would be absolutely insufferable if he won something, he would need to buy a new bathroom cabinet to display it in.

• Haha
Who is going to be a surrogate for him or for him to adopt. As far as I know to adopt a child one parent needs to be at home with the child. I’m not going to start be nasty about what Derek earns but I don’t think he would earn an adequate amount to support them all and to raise a child. I wouldn’t trust Mario to raise a smile never mind a child after the way he goes on about Rayn

It upset me as well, so l unfollowed him straight away. Tosser! 👊

Please tell me he comes on this page for a nose?!
Yes he defo does. He’s made a few comments before. With reference from things that have been on here 😂

• Haha
What a fuckin moron you are if you’re reading this. That tiny wee flat n you pair are that cat’s entire life - such as it is. Hardly any space to move & probably tit feart to jump on anything incase she gets roared at. Can’t get out to run about and explore like a cat naturally would. It’s just cruelty to treat her like that and shout at at her nevermind do it hours afterwards when she has no connection as to why you are raising your voice at her. No wonder she’s howling - probably hoping if she pisses you off enough you will fling her out the window to freedom. So stop being a daft fucker and treat your cat properly - preferably by rehoming her. And you wanted to get another one 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I saw this on someone else’s page, I thought oor Melv was the one to promote this tea he’s losing his grip 😬 This was a Scottish account too who will 100% be aware of Melv.
9B6F3674-1F20-4068-85CB-1CB2B4A24286.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Beggy McBegface wants a new lightshade...How about buying one from Pagazzi and support those who've gifted you in the past!

20200712_225933.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Poor Rayn. Knew she was being hated on so walked away sad 😭😭😭

68FB4FAF-6370-411B-8CF6-BA4497A9447C.jpeg
and yes, he’s lost 20 followers today

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"Derek over there living his best life" er looks like he's trying to make ends meet to me! #freederek

20200712_225956.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not amused at how he speaks to and about that poor cat, no wonder she hates him, he thinks he's so loved but that behaviour will get you unfollowed you bespoke bus wanker, ibs sauce on a plate little shiny hobbit!
And he was talking about getting another too! Poor Rayn.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What a fuckin moron you are if you’re reading this. That tiny wee flat n you pair are that cat’s entire life - such as it is. Hardly any space to move & probably tit feart to jump on anything incase she gets roared at. Can’t get out to run about and explore like a cat naturally would. It’s just cruelty to treat her like that and shout at at her nevermind do it hours afterwards when she has no connection as to why you are raising your voice at her. No wonder she’s howling - probably hoping if she pisses you off enough you will fling her out the window to freedom. So stop being a daft fucker and treat your cat properly - preferably by rehoming her. And you wanted to get another one 🙄
To be fair and I'm not defending him, but it's probably safer to keep her indoors on their council estate. He treats Derek the same as evidenced in previous videos, I don't think Derek knows how he's treating her as clearly he loves Rayn. Maybe he's just jealous he will always be second best lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.