Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario #15 hates his cat, continues to buy boujee tat, he's just an absolute prat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but that’s actually hilarious 😂😂😂 how does he have any followers with the amount of people he blocks! I am blocked also 🙄
He’s blocked my husband for messaging him and asking where he got his cabinet in the sitting room because he wanted to get me one for the bathroom. Why would you block a follower for asking such a question. Why Mario?? Why?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mario #15 - #freederek #freerayn - 0800 999 5428
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s blocked my husband for messaging him and asking where he got his cabinet in the sitting room because he wanted to get me one for the bathroom. Why would you block a follower for asking such a question. Why Mario?? Why?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 💯
Because he's a jealous angry little man and doesn't have an ounce of smarts?

Meidre when something doesn't go his way lol. Scrap that. Actually when he found out Avamay was collaborating with someone else

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 💯
😂😂😂😂 honestly this thread is non stop comedy gold! Its a normal question to ask , hes got such a stick up his butt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cleaning with Mario #15 postman tat..

Suffer really badly with hay-fever do you Mario? Do ya aye?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone tell me why he has to buy air fresheners when Derek is only doing lessons? I don’t even think driving lessons have started back in Scotland have they? Literally could be a good 6 months before he can even drive, but naw he had to get more tat, can’t help himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That “vayse” / “vase” in the colour pink from his Home Bargains haul looks like one of them wee Coca-cola glasses they used to give away free at McDonald’s. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He can't just buy one of something can he? Always has to be at least 2! And why more plug in refills...he had 6 delivered the other day! And buying air fresheners for a car you don't have? WTAF? Imagine if they saved the money what they could do/buy!

• Haha
He’s trolling us with the shower gels now isn’t he😂 no one needs that many shower gels, where does he store them

• Haha
1: I’ve found the boujee bespoke phone in the shade chrome, it’s not in the bin.. it’s just moved! Prize if you can spot its new home. (Still not plugged in)

2: How many boujee wax melt burners in the colour coral are legally allowed in a one bed flat (built from the grun up)?

3: Eh... no even got a driving license and there’s not one... not two BUT THREE car air fresheners purchased!! WHIT????

this c**ts aff his heid!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He can't just buy one of something can he? Always has to be at least 2! And why more plug in refills...he had 6 delivered the other day! And buying air fresheners for a car you don't have? WTAF? Imagine if they saved the money what they could do/buy!
Maybe he could get Ava May to make a new wax melt. A dupe for ‘new car smell’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just skipped through his stories and I see he's uploaded his boujee shopping haul, so I'll watch that after lunch, to laugh at the multiple items of boujee shite he doesn't need.... 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.