Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he will expect a #gifted baby, his next story will be looking for recommendations where I can get myself a bespoke baby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much for him not posting anything to do with family. Or does that only apply to his family, not Derek's 🀨
HE'S A VERY PRIVATE PERSON!!

AND NOTHING IN RESPECT OF FAMILY WILL BE SHARED! β›”

NAE MAMMY & DA!

NAE SISTER!

NAE BROTHER!

NAE NIECES!

NAE DEREK'S FAMILY!

NAE BABIES!

SO AYE. NAE DEBATES.

MA PAGE! MY RULES! MA CHAPTERS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So he doesn’t want to show his nieces but showing Dereks nephews are okay??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else noticed that he hides Derek's tattoo?? There was a pic ages ago of them sitting in bed (may have been a story) I noticed placement of an emoji over D's bare arm, I thought maybies a rangers tattoo, then today you can see it but Mario has put "loves his uncle" over middle of what could be a dagger & heart design, I'm thinking perhaps covering a previous love interest of D's name πŸ€” I could be wrong, but just curious!

Also..."Charlotte tilbury never let's me down" has he not only just bought it? πŸ™„ how would he know? Hope it slides right aff his bespoke precious skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
E.l.f didn’t immediately dm him for a collab so that’s all been binned off and he’s back to showing off the Charlotte Tilbury makeup because god forbid we forget how much he likes his boujee expensive stuff πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
E.l.f didn’t immediately dm him for a collab so that’s all been binned off and he’s back to showing off the Charlotte Tilbury makeup because god forbid we forget how much he likes his boujee expensive stuff πŸ™„
He will end up working his way to collection 2000 for a collab ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HE'S A VERY PRIVATE PERSON!!

AND NOTHING IN RESPECT OF FAMILY WILL BE SHARED! β›”

NAE MAMMY & DA!

NAE SISTER!

NAE BROTHER!

NAE NIECES!

NAE DEREK'S FAMILY!

NAE BABIES!

SO AYE. NAE DEBATES.

MA PAGE! MY RULES! MA CHAPTERS!
But remember the page is now all areas of his life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But remember the page is now all areas of his life
See, I read ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW πŸ’Ž as meaning all parts of his life are now bespoke and bijou perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ hence the diamond.

I could be completely wrong though πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ One never knows with Manbagzda.

Maybe something to ask on the next Q+A...? πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that Derek? I was imagining some old sugar daddy from the way people talk about him. He's not bad looking! What on earth is he doing with Mario?
Think he just gets stoned out his tree and it makes living with him a whole lot easier

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3A1664CC-41E2-4018-87B2-B5DE7A2BE59A.jpeg

Probably been shared before, but having a look through his old Facebook made me laugh multiple times

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean who hasn't put weight on during the lockdown. But Mario looks 3 months pregnant. Must be those sodium filled Rustlers. His ibs must be through the roof
I actually think it’s just because he does a blank white face! I think if he contoured or warmed the face up better it wouldn’t look at chubby

The power???? πŸ˜‚
I see no change- the make up is invisible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Think that’s the before! his face is terrible before and after tho!

Reactions: 2
I actually think it’s just because he does a blank white face! I think if he contoured or warmed the face up better it wouldn’t look at chubby

Think that’s the before! his face is terrible before and after tho!
Oh really?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I cant tell the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not caught up with all his stories as I've had a lovely, boujee time at the beach, πŸ˜ƒ but I skipped through a few and just wanted to say.... DEREK IS SO BLOODY CUTE! 😍

So aye.... πŸ’Ž πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Laughing at the before and after of the makeup. That second photo is filtered to all buggery! Beauty Mode all the way πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.