Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I see him doing one of those bloody tik tok clips with the finger-wagging 'na ah' I'm going to drive up to Paisley and snap his strangler fingers off and shove them up his puckered hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Doesn’t he realise if he gets that bespoke wall panelling that it will actually look like a padded cell, all we need to do now is put him in a straight jacket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Derek works far more hours than The dominatrix and earns more an hour and the poor fucker has two face creams and an eye cream in that whole bedsit! 😡
Not sure how much Melv earns but Derek earns £9 an hour. Plus he's been earning an extra 15% since April until the end of July 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen it , she doesn't stop spending , since her mum died especially, I wonder if something has happened as she seems more fucked off than usual.
No way! £200 on bath bombs?! bleeping hell.

How can she afford that? Is she working just now? I know her man has his own business doesn’t he? Surely he doesnt earn enough to be splashing money on bath bombs.
She always moans about her kids not behaving and her dog. Yet she doesn’t discipline them or set any boundaries? Makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 5
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO to bleeping panelling.

I like it in older properties, where it looks age appropriate, but I'm actually starting to detest it because of how much I see it on Instagram.

And putting it in new builds never mind council flats is just bleeping LUDICROUS!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.