Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i the only one who is seriously offended by the handles on the wrapped cupboard doors ..none of the match up ...they are just like his old teeth ...all over the bloody place !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the love of god put some feckin marigolds on when using chemicals, Jesus Christ it makes my hands shrivel up watching him use ammonia without them! 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For the love of god put some feckin marigolds on when using chemicals, Jesus Christ it makes my hands shrivel up watching him use ammonia without them! 😱😱
The words Marty and shrivelled Up in the one sentence gives Me the fear 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought TikTok was for teenagers? not for a grown man filming how to clean their hoose

Why does he say my pans etc, he lives with someone - plonkhead

Marion said he was decluttering - don't think so lol

View attachment 152360
Melvin has a specially labelled zoflora box with no zoflora in it cos the zoflora is living in a different box on the shelf below not specially labelled zoflora. Everyone clear? Super!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can only hope he doesn't roll around on the boujee sofa too much whilst wearing that tracksuit or there will be bespoke flames. Aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"And Clutter" Ha. What's betting he read the thread title if and it sent him in a tizzy! bet he's like Hyacinth Bucket! Can't stand the thought of people thinking his (Derek's) flat is anything but perfect . He should be thanking Tattler's for pointing out what a hot, cluttered mess his kitchen and home was. Unlike those kiss arses who tell him everything is jus stunnin

View attachment 151857
Looks like a bit of a jobby on his finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Me too! What is it?
I thought it was a pregnancy test too and I ought to have known better since I have a similar one of these in black and white 😂😂😂😂

It's a teeny tiny dustpan and brush. I saw LQOC use it on her window tracks and got one myself. I've never seen the point of the dustpan bit but it's got harder bristles than a paint brush and great for flicking away spider corpses which I seem to get loads of and give me the cold shudder.

Not the most pointless couple of quid I've ever spent ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.