Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mornin ma luvlees am back fae tattle jail...where is our mafia leader this morning we need some fodder from his boujee borrower hoose...so aye

He has arrived luvlees ...high tea for 2 ...wae sangwiches and criss...so aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is that high tea all about? For someone that doesn’t really eat he’s giving it a good go today!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is that high tea all about? For someone that doesn’t really eat he’s giving it a good go today!
I'd love an afternoon tea and wouldn't bloody share any of it! 😂

Mornin ma luvlees am back fae tattle jail...where is our mafia leader this morning we need some fodder from his boujee borrower hoose...so aye

He has arrived luvlees ...high tea for 2 ...wae sangwiches and criss...so aye
Welcome back, ma lovelie.... I hope the jail was boujee enough and somewhat bespoke, so aye.... 💎 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know, what I’d give for an empire biscuit just now... I’m with you, nobody else would get a look in. Mrs Beardy doesn’t share food 😂
Haha, I'm with you there! 😂 I love everything in an afternoon tea, but I'm a bread addict, so love the sandwiches! Bread is my biggest weakness, that's why I need to limit myself! 😩

He should really start tagging Derek in his stories with #gifted since his kindness basically gives Moira all his content 😂 it’s ridiculous. Poor Derek, all that money spent and the most he’s had in return is a multipack of creme eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See when you've bought and paid for something, is it normal to give effusive thanks in the same manner as when you've received a gift?

The thanks surely should go to Dezza for shelling out on Melvin yet again not the supplier that's provided the service you procured?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd love an afternoon tea and wouldn't bloody share any of it! 😂

Welcome back, ma lovelie.... I hope the jail was boujee enough and somewhat bespoke, so aye.... 💎 😂
Naw it bleeping wisnae, I had to watch all you trolls thru the bespoke windae, and kept trying to like posts ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't take monzo seriously anymore after he storied yesterday that he 'reached out' to Danielle when he needed a new bed. Please make him stop 😭

Oh and 'high' tea aye? Bet oor dezza enjoyed that didn't he aye? Nae debates plz.

Oh and whilst I am here monzo. Nobody wondered why you were quiet this morning. Like why would having a bit of food delivered to your door require you to be quiet all morning you absolute walloping bellllllllend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How lovely is Derek. He’s kind, thoughtful and generous. You never see Marion do anything nice for him. crappy knob just minces about like he’s on The real hoousewives of Glasgy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How lovely is Derek. He’s kind, thoughtful and generous. You never see Marion do anything nice for him. crappy knob just minces about like he’s on The real hoousewives of Glasgy
Aye it does seem a lot of give and take in that hoosehold

Dezza gives and Marion takes

A lot

Selfish w@nk@r

He needs an extra veneer to finish his big gob

teeth.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Where’s all the afternoon tea stuff gone? I can’t see it on her stories!?
He ate it and the story? That’s weird.

nearly as weird as stating ‘pots of tea still on the go LOL’

Is drinking tea hilarious? Have I been doing it wrong, thinking it was a way to relax and rehydrate my body, when it actual fact it’s a comedy ‘staple’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.