Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

I think I may have made a pigs ear of creating new thread.

Most liked was @Kaydeelaydee with 39 likes

I haven't looke at this gobshites page through out the lockdown.

What a day to come back - Is he putting on a posh voice these days or is my imagination.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well I feel super honoured to be part of this super thread super full of like-minded super beyotches living our super best lives. It's one of those super days where it's super being me, super being you and its just super to be alive in this super corner of the world. I am super sure that the super thing to do is hope and pray that the super inspiration for us all, swings by for a gander so I can demonstrate how super different i am to him.

Melvin, I am super okay with the fact that my sink basin is the super old age of 13 years old. It may be super scuffed but it is still super functional. I am super sorry if that has you reaching for some super smelling salts.

I think I'm super done now. Super bawbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Shimmies into my white tights and cropped homage to Sooze crop top, sits my cheap ass down amongst the fug of chemical air fresheners, reeds, sprays, wax melts, diffusers, fabreeze and fabulosa fumes and slowly slips into a coma.

• Haha
First, he ditched the purple neon sign above his dressing table, which was a gift from his brother, in favour of the cheap tacky Maurice sign in charcoal, nae debates. Then he ditched the "designer" sink basin (is it not enough just to call it a basin btw) which was a gift from his brother and replaced it with a cheap dupe.

There's a trend here Melvin. What did your big brother do to offend you?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First, he ditched the purple neon sign above his dressing table, which was a gift from his brother, in favour of the cheap tacky Maurice sign in charcoal, nae debates. Then he ditched the "designer" sink basin (is it not enough just to call it a basin btw) which was a gift from his brother and replaced it with a cheap dupe.

Maybe he called something pink when its grey? 🤔 Maybe his brother just isnt boujee enough to be in his circle? 💎 Nae debates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A big massive hoose partay tae make memories with 4 shot glasses ? Sorry if this has been mentioned already ! but that jumper gave me such second hand embarrassment that like saint Melvin himself I couldnae eat aww day fur the shame . But aye and so forth ma lovelies.

Big massive hoose partay with ma 4 pound shop bespoke shot glasses. Suppose with me being the height a shite ma wee glass will be bespoke massive like camera doesn’t even show the size of this , and knock me side ways.

nae debates thanks mwah mwah mwah.

• Haha
That thread title is pure gawjus, just stunnin mah lovelies

Feel like should slip into a pair of red leggings, donning a dressing gown done up to my neck and with a glass of gin in my hand in honour of our wee saviour of small businesses

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would imagine that he feels as if he is in his brother’s shadow. 🙊
Older, successful in the scottish theatre circle, also gay therefore out before him (despite the nonsense of his parents worried reaction to him coming out - they had been through it before - wasn’t a new situation.)
Oh yeah, and another thing he’s a nice guy 👍🏻

• Haha
A big massive hoose partay tae make memories with 4 shot glasses ? Sorry if this has been mentioned already ! but that jumper gave me such second hand embarrassment that like saint Melvin himself I couldnae eat aww day fur the shame . But aye and so forth ma lovelies.

Big massive hoose partay with ma 4 pound shop bespoke shot glasses. Suppose with me being the height a shite ma wee glass will be bespoke massive like camera doesn’t even show the size of this , and knock me side ways.

nae debates thanks mwah mwah mwah.
Never going to happen unless:

1. Big massive hoose partay actually means his parents, sister and brother.
2. The partay happens in the close not in the flat and Melvin adopts a 1 in 1 out policy to lassies over 55 to come in and play with the dyson cos the risk to his new carpets would all be too much for him and his IBS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

The fridge got quietly dumped too. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone think that Marion is just a comedy character off a sketch show? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone think that Marion is just a comedy character off a sketch show? 👀
I have lurked here for some time now, all of your comments and photos have kept me laughing through lockdown and this is exactly what I think when I watch him. It think he must be a parody, but then I realise he’s not smart enough to make it all up.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think the sink basin replacement got enough air time. This plank bought a replacement item (of cheaper quality!) when the item he *already owns!* is perfectly functional? ?!

The man is a lunatic! He needs a tat buying intervention. 2 sink basins in a Polly Pocket 1 bed flat 🤪 how can there ever be a justification for that 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
E0989562-4053-42BB-BA19-830C2443FA0D.jpeg
”we don’t have army’s in my world we have lovelies”
First of all mario, it’s armies. Secondly, you dubbed them your mafia... so you’re talking shite, a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. Thirdly, is this a dig at hinch 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.